BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
These are one of my favorite candies! The cherry flavor along with the strawberry flavor are the best. I love these to snack on! They are chewy and are extremely delicious!
Julian O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Can you say juicy. Theses little squares have so much great delicious flavor. It's impossible to pick a favorite flavor there all my favorite. WARNING HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. <3
Becky M.
I absolutely love this gummy candy. The flavors are great and they are delicious. I eat these at least once a week and they are a must go for road trip candy. They are extremely affordable and available at many retailers. I would recommend these to others!
dina i.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love me some candy that a absolutely my biggest problem I need to sat away from sweats I just can have ONE ugh I defently eat the hole package it's definitely on my rode trip list jiji
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
These are great! They taste good and aren't overpriced. I eat these every chance I get! I can get these everywhere: Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree. They r one of my favorite chewy candies by far!
Alycia L.
Merrimac, MA
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies because there are a bunch of different flavors and things and they're in almost every store I go in. I don't eat them much but when I do, I cant stop. LOL
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies for sure. I will eat a whole pack by myself and not share. They are truly chewy, fruity and juicy. I love the yellow and red ones.
Deanna M.
Starburst's are a soft chewy candy that comes in many flavors. I personally like the yellow ones. These candies are great to stick in a purse or backpack for a small snack!
Naomi C.
El Paso, TX
Who doesn't love starburst?!?!!? Every flavor is good and nothing tastes too artificial. If you haven't already tried them go now cause you, my friend, are missing out!!!
Christina L.
Decatur, AL
Out of all the flavors star burst has came up with, nothing beats the original favor. The pink ones are probably most of the worlds favorite. Great candy. It just sucks you have to unwrap each one.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?