BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Who doesn't love starburst? seriously strong flavors that are so amazing, my only gripe is that if you have bad teeth or you're getting dental work, starburst is such a risk!
amanda d.
New Fairfield, CT
Okay, I have to admit, these are my weakness! My hubby knows if he's running into the gas station, to grab me a pack of these. My hubby likes to put them in the freezer for a little before eating too.
Stacey S.
Manchester, MA
#bestof2015

These are great! the bag gives you so much more and it usually is cheaper. the pink and red flavors are amazing. yellow is Lemon which is good if you enjoy lemon
Brandi C.
caneyville, ky
Love this candy, wish there were more flavors though. That would make it a lot better. The combo flavors are good, I don't like the yellow ones though in the original kind.
Julie M.
York, PA
I am more of a fruity candy kind of person compared to a chocolate person. So, if I could choose a chocolate bar or a pack of starburst, id pick the starburst. There are 4 flavors in one pack compared to eating the same type of chocolate bar. Definitely satisfies a sweet tooth!
Daisy A.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Who doesn't love Starburst? I could probably eat them all day everyday. I wish they'd carry just the strawberry flavor in a package. I always pick out the pink/red ones and give the rest to my nephews.
ashley l.
Hill Afb, UT
Ahhh they have done it!!! at my husbands work, in their little break room where you can buy foods and stuff, they have the fave reds pack!!! its a bunch of the red ones from different packs. they are all so delicious and i love them. i wish i seen that pack around more often!!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I love these! They are delicious as well as flavorful. They are individually wrapped for freshness. I do find, once in a while, they do get hard and can be a tad oily though.
Rebecca A.
Starburst- can you open the wrapper inside your mouth. Depending on what flavor you are looking on, the daunting task of opening a wrapper without your hands is the only fun part about this candy.
Brittany W.
Quinlan, TX
I love starburst they are my favorite candy. I love the pink ones. and I love the red ones \. I do not like the yellow ones because they taste llike lemons. I like that around valantines day I can just get the red and pink in a pacage.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?