BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kayla W.
Juicy and delicious! My families favorite is the Fav Reds, which cuts down the fights over the cherry and strawberries. I also take the wrappers and fold them up and make them into a bracelet or necklace.
Cindy W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My favorite candy on the planet. I love every color except orange. They are chewy and taste great. It's a lot softer than a taffy and taste so much better. I love that they are individually wrapped too.
Jamie V.
Starburst is my favorite candy! I love all of the different flavors they have, especially the berry mix. My favorite flavor is strawberry. They are soft, juicy and delicious!!!
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
I am definitely a "chocolate" girl, but will say that if I am not in the mood for a "chocolate" type candy? Starburst is my go to. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Jill N.
Dallas, TX
You can not beat starburst. They are the timeless chewy candy that everyone loves. You start out only eating the pink and red ones but as you get older you realize you've been missing out on the citrus!!!
Gianna G.
Union , NJ
these candies are sooo good i can literally eat a whole bad if im not paying attention to what im doing. my favorite flavors are the red and pink, the others are pretty good too
Skylar A.
Starbursts are flavor filled tasty sweets. You can buy these at many places like the grocery store, drug store and gas stations. The price isn't bad and you get yummy treats.
Lauren O.
Yatesville, GA
Probably one of the best candies in the world. They come in all sort of flavors now, but I stick to the original flavors. Orange, Lemon, Cherry, and Strawberry. There isn't really and alternative to these and most everyone can tell that it's a starburst by the flavor.
amanda d.
New Fairfield, CT
Okay, I have to admit, these are my weakness! My hubby knows if he's running into the gas station, to grab me a pack of these. My hubby likes to put them in the freezer for a little before eating too.
Ally G.
Sarasota, FL
I picked these up from my local drugstore and I love them! Starbursts are delicious, especially the red and the pink ones in my opinion! Perfect to satisfy that sweet tooth, no matter how old you are!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?