BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
I love walking around the store and seeing all the new flavors of starbursts I always go for the favorites because Reds are my favorite. I love to try new flavors but definitely always stick with the Reds.
Shelbi F.
W Lafayette, IN
Starbursts burst with flavor. They are long lasting until the very last second which not all candies have. It is always my go to. I buy these at Walmart for a very affordable price. Definitely recommend to others!!
Carly S.
Starburst are a great treat for those who like more sugary candy. They are almost gum like, which is something I really like. They aren't as chewy as the Japanese candy Hi-Chew, but they are still very good.
Ashleigh P.
Germanton, NC
Good, semi cheap candy. Very flavorful. Assortment within the bag. King of pricy for the amount in the bag. You can purchase this candy really anywhere. We've always enjoyed it and have it in our candy dish.
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
I've loved these since I was a kid... Love all the different variety of flavors. Red is my fave. They are inexpensive and always a favorite at parties or for snacks. My kids love it
Cassie G.
Starburst have great flavors. It doesn't matter if you are eating the original or tropical, you won't be able to wait to tear the wrapper from the next one you grab. So delicious.
kathie h.
I used to enjoy these until I learned that many gummy candies are made from animal fat/marrow preferably pig. That being said, it interferes with my progress into vegetarianism.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Love these. Everybody loves Starburst. They’re a good candy for a cheap price. Very afordable. And you get a decent amount of candy. It doesn’t compare to alternatives because there aren’t any alternatives.
Chante S.
Jacksonville, FL
Starbursts are great for kids and adults. I love how its just a small piece of candy. The yellow and orange are my absolute favorite. They should think about making more flavors.
Victoria H.
Stockton, CA
Perfect pice of candy to chew on when you're craving something sweet. Easy to throw into your pocket or purse on the go. Each little starburst has just enough sweetness to satisfy you! I personally prefer the red one because cherry flavors have been my favorite since I was a little kid.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?