BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these juicy little guys my favorite ones are the reds and pinks they really are mouth watering if you haven't yet tried them you need to get yourself a pack like right now hurry run to the nearest store.
Sidney R.
Soooooo good. I know my dentist would probably be cringing if he read that, but I love these! My favorite ones are the yellow ones, which no one else seems to like very much which I think is funny. More for me!
Taylor K.
I love these so much! Especially the red ones! The sad thing is that I have braces so I can't eat them as much as I would like, but as soon as they come off I am buying a whole bag!
Tiffany J.
Valley City, OH
This is my go to candy, I've been hooked since I was a little kid & I'm 25 now. There are so many selections it's hard to choose. My favorite part of them is that they are so juicy for being a semi chewy candy
McKenna M.
I love starbursts so much they are a great candy and there are a lot in a bag and also they aren't expensive at all I usually buy mine at giant or target my favorite is the cherry one I eat these all the time
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
These are the best! I eat very healthily, but when I feel like something sweet a couple of these do the trick brilliantly! I love the taste of all the different Starburst flavors. They are pretty cheap too!
Kathy S.
Atlanta, GA
Starburst originals is my favorite of all their selections. I enjoy the chews when the flavor pops in your mouth. If you are looking for a change from chocolate I would suggest you try this refreshing chew.
kathie h.
I used to enjoy these until I learned that many gummy candies are made from animal fat/marrow preferably pig. That being said, it interferes with my progress into vegetarianism.
Hannah T.
Junction City, KS
I love starburst! They are so good. It is so chewy and juicy. Never once had I had one that wasn't good. And when ever I go to work I seriously have them in my pokect just to snack on one when I'm hungry
Chante S.
Jacksonville, FL
Starbursts are great for kids and adults. I love how its just a small piece of candy. The yellow and orange are my absolute favorite. They should think about making more flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?