BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Gloria K.
modesto
Whenever I want something sweet I reach for my star bursts. I honesty thinks it's my all time favorite candy. I love chocolate but when it all boils down I have a pack, or two of star busts in my shopping cart!
MARSHA G.
Baltimore, MD
Starburst Fruit chews is THE best chewy candy that I have ever eaten. The fruitty flavors are truly awesome. I love the lemon and cherry flavors the best because they make make my mouth water before it gets into my mouth. I could eat these all day!!!!
Desi M.
Las Cruces, NM
I guess I just like starburst, any flavor , any time. They are very flavorful. The prices are a great value no matter which serving size you get. I carry starburst in my purse at all times, it's my go to candy.
Brittney H.
San Antonio, TX
WHO WOULD GIVE STARBURST AN F?! haha They're like my favorite candies ever! They're so juicy and delicious! I love to take 2, bite them in half, and then combine the 2 flavors together!!! They're so delicious!!!
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
If you get them when their fresh their the best!! I don't like having hard old candy. My favorite flavor is red.. I love the act the came out with the "FavReds". Who ever thought of that was a genius! Other than that my favorite colors are pink and yellow.
Tiffany J.
Valley City, OH
This is my go to candy, I've been hooked since I was a little kid & I'm 25 now. There are so many selections it's hard to choose. My favorite part of them is that they are so juicy for being a semi chewy candy
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
I love starburst, all but the lemon of course. These fruity chews pack a burst of flavor and sweetness that is probably the cause of a lot of cavities but they just taste so good.
paramee t.
I'm not a big fan of candy, but after buying these It changed my habits, now I'm kind of addicted to it, It has this nice not so sweet flavor unlike most of the candy in the market.
Kim I.
Woodbridge, NJ
I love this product. One of my favorite candies. All flavored are juicy and sweet. The colors draw your attention to it along with the design on the bag. The only hastle is unwrapping each individual piece.
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
It is like have a fruit party on your tongue. I had to have a pack of these when I was pregnant with my daughter. I can't keep her away from them.....I love them too. :) Love the jelly beans and candy corn.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?