BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I'm such a fan of fruity candy. They're just so juicy and tasty. All the new favors Starburst has release recently have been a hit. Just thinking about them is making my mouth water.
Jennifer M.
Love them always have always will i love how that bog burst of flavor comes out on the first bite the flavor is amazing i just dislike it when it takes me forever to chew it completely
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I love the original the most because I enjoy all the flavors. I love that they are juicy and all the flavors taste good. They are soft enough for my son as well.
Gloria K.
modesto
Whenever I want something sweet I reach for my star bursts. I honesty thinks it's my all time favorite candy. I love chocolate but when it all boils down I have a pack, or two of star busts in my shopping cart!
Desi M.
Las Cruces, NM
I guess I just like starburst, any flavor , any time. They are very flavorful. The prices are a great value no matter which serving size you get. I carry starburst in my purse at all times, it's my go to candy.
Megan A.
Cumming, GA
Definitely my favorite candy. I could eat the whole package of them! I definitely agree that the older the starbusts the worse they are! They get really chewy and too hard to swallow.
Gina G.
It's so sad that they only make a limited amount of pink ones. THOSE PINK ONES ARE GREAT. But then again when you have horrible lemon, you crave the pink one even more and when it comes it's just great. Love 'em.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I love starburst. The have great flavor and they really are solid but juicy. The only problem have with them, is that the always stick to my teeth. Then most of the time that make my teeth hurt. That usually ruins the experience of them a little bit.
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL
I adore starburst! They are soft, chewy, and tasty. I love all the different flavors. I even like how they individual wrap each flavor peice seperately so you can eat some and save the rest without them going bad.
Lynley H.
Starbursts are great. I love that you can get bags of just certain flavors, like fav reds. Just recently tried roasting them over a campfire. Seriously so good, slightly crunchy on the outside, but warm melty and gooey on the inside. It's a must try!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?