BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There's so many new flavor a of starburst and shapes. I'll just stick with the originals and you can have my red ones. The pink, lemon and orange are my favorite.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
These candies are so yummy. You easily find them in local candy shops, grocery stores, pharmacies. No excuse to not try them! So many flavors to try, but be warned, they're addicting.
Emily T.
Starbursts will always be one of the most favorite candies. The individually wrapped small pieces are so convenient, and unlike most candies, they pack a lot of flavor into such a small piece. My favorite is red!!!
Kait N.
Urbana, IL
I try not to eat candy too often, but if I do give in these are my go to. I just wish they would bring the sour ones back! I do get annoyed with all the wrappers though. I tend to shove them in my purse then they stay there for months until I finally clean it out and through the wrappers away.
Destiny P.
As a child I used to love getting smarties because I would always play with them and eat them. They were perfect to have because who didn't like to have a little fun while eating, right?
Megan A.
Cumming, GA
Definitely my favorite candy. I could eat the whole package of them! I definitely agree that the older the starbusts the worse they are! They get really chewy and too hard to swallow.
Jes. C.
Greenville, SC
I love Starburst, and was really disappointed when I got a package with no strawberry chews at all. Well, I immediately wrote to Wrigley's and the sent me a coupon for a free pack.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
Yum! Lol starburst are probably the best fruity flavored chewy candy there is! The originals are the best but the special flavors that starburst comes out with are fun to try as well!
MARSHA G.
Baltimore, MD
Starburst Fruit chews is THE best chewy candy that I have ever eaten. The fruitty flavors are truly awesome. I love the lemon and cherry flavors the best because they make make my mouth water before it gets into my mouth. I could eat these all day!!!!
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
Every time I go to the beach I grab a handful of starbursts. I love that they're both sweet and refreshing. The juiciness makes it stand out from other chewy candies. I buy these frequently and will continue to do so.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?