BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Nice burst of fruit flavor in each one. I like that the flavors are distinct; some candies are different colors, but don't offer a distinct flavor like Starburst.
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
These are great for a once-in-awhile treat. They are juicy and yummy but sometimes they can be too sweet for my liking. They should make a pack with all red then I would buy all the time.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
Starburst are delicious. I keep these in my candy jar and end up eating all the reds and pinks first but if you love the yellow and orange then I saved the best for last. All of the Starburst flavors are great. The wraps are messy so have a trash can near by.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I love Starburst! I can't wait for Halloween because my kids always get them in their bags & they don't like them as much as I do so they always give them to me! Love all of the flavors!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
FAVORITE CANDY OF ALL TIME! I have not found any type of candy that I love more than starburst. They are so juicy and I love every flavor. The price doesn't break the bank and there is a wide variety to choose from.
Marisa M.
Starburst are really good I love the yellow pink and orange one it's those red ones that I don't like . They have many different kind of starburst also from tropical to regular flavors.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
These are so easy to eat like they don't get stuck on your teeth like crazy. They are so juicy and fruity and sweet ugh I just love these my all time favorite. It's like the perfect fruity candy you can enjoy anytime.
Cheyenne B.
Starbursts are my favorite go to candy when I'm on the go. I prefer the tropical flavors rather than the original though. Starbursts contain the perfect combination of juicy and chewy.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I usually grab a big bag of Starbursts at walmart for about $3 and I snack on these all the time. They are the perfect size candy for me. And they are not hard, they're quite chewy and soft and unbelievably flavorful.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Starburst. These are my all time favorite things to snack on, even though their not that healthy. I love that they seem to come out with different flavors all the time.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?