BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alexa S.
The Colony, TX
If I have to pick something other than chocolate or sour, I'd say it's starburst!! They are juicy and delicious! I like to just suck on 'em till they are gone since they get stuck I'm my teeth when I chew, not my fav...
Alitzel V.
SANTA ANA, CA
I love that they give you a variety of different colors and flavors because you can just stick your hand in and get a surprise. They're fruity, chewy and delicious
Terry K.
When I am in the mood for a fruity snack starburst a has never let me down. Every now and then I enjoy this snack and it's great for the grands because it's soft.
Janie R.
Such a classic candy. I love the taste and the flavors are great. Not for everyday obviously because they do have a tacky texture that sticks to teeth, but it's hard to resist sometimes !
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
These are great for a once-in-awhile treat. They are juicy and yummy but sometimes they can be too sweet for my liking. They should make a pack with all red then I would buy all the time.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy , KY
Pink and yellow is my faaaaavorite! Oh and I love orange and red. Wait I love them all. There's not a person alive that doesn't enjoy a good starburst now and then! Repurchases are a must!
JULIE S.
When I want that chewy sweetness I like to reach for the starbursts! They are so juicy and chewy and sweet and I can never have just one. They are delicious! (The red ones are the best!)
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
FAVORITE CANDY OF ALL TIME! I have not found any type of candy that I love more than starburst. They are so juicy and I love every flavor. The price doesn't break the bank and there is a wide variety to choose from.
Cheyenne B.
Starbursts are my favorite go to candy when I'm on the go. I prefer the tropical flavors rather than the original though. Starbursts contain the perfect combination of juicy and chewy.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
Starburst are delicious. I keep these in my candy jar and end up eating all the reds and pinks first but if you love the yellow and orange then I saved the best for last. All of the Starburst flavors are great. The wraps are messy so have a trash can near by.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?