BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Candy isn’t the best I know that but this is one of the good ones. If I could change one thing about them it would be their chewiness. I get that it’s candy but I hate it stuck in my gums and teeth. But the flavors are off the chart.
lauren c.
Onalaska
These are so sweet and amazing. They are so addictive and after I have one I have to have ten more. I wish they were healthy but like any other candy they are not. I love ALL of the flavors in the bags which is something that I appreciate about them. I would def recommend
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Surprisingly I like the other versions of starburst better than the original. I will not mark the original down that low though because they still taste great and have a great chew to them. Plus they are a good price at the store.
Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Starburst is my favorite candy. They are so so flavorful and never get old! When you’re not in the mood for chocolate these are the next best thing. From many different varieties to the bright packaging and color of their candy. They are and always will be a favorite!
Rebekah L.
Starbursts are probably some of my favourite candy. They always are sweet and full of flavour. For the price, I think they’re pretty affordable and worth it. They’re amazing and definitely worth buying for yourself or others.
Rosa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love starburst . Favorite candy to eat when I’m craving some sweet. Chewy and flavors are so delicious. I love to have some in my backpack or purse just Incase I’m hungry or need some sweet in my life .
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Ummm who doesn’t love these?! I am a huge candy eater and Starburst are always around my house. Such a classic, they just burst with flavor and I can’t help myself whenever I see these at the store. Every flavor is great, but I love the red... so addicting!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
I absolutely love starbursts! I always pick these up when I’m checking out at the grocery store and I empty the roll in a candy jar that I have. Whenever I have people over they always pick out a candy and these are so juicy!
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
I love the colors and all the different fruity flavors!! This candy gives off the most fruity flavors then any other hard candy. I like how chewy they are as well. The self individual packaging is a little annoying but I do not know any other way to have them  but in a bag without wrappers.
Marcia R.
New York
I love starburst but my favorite is the red and pink of course and I can’t stop eating them. I don’t eat them often but at least once a month. It really doesn’t compare much. I recommend and share mine all the time.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?