BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Malissa R.
Orange, CA
I've always been a starburst fan, even as I approach 30! My newest obsession, the minis! Mini starbursts in the original flavors..and..NO WRAPPERS! Way too easy to eat. I love having a pack on my desk for when I'm gaming.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
I love starbursts! they are so good and juicy. It makes my mouth water thinking about it. I love the pink and yellow. ill even take an orange but the red doesn't really suit me. mmm starburst.
Rachel C.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbursts have always been one of my favorite candies even as a kid. I love all the flavors and they're so delicious! They're chewy, sweet and so flavorful! You can never get enough of them!
Teresa H.
Prosser, WA
Who doesn't like Starburst?! They are great! I'm not big on chocolate..shocker I know, a woman who doesn't like chocolate lol. But the fruity taste of these and the soft chewy bites are just what I need to take care of my sweet tooth at the moment. Hide a big bag of these in your house, you won't regret it.
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
I love the original starburst better than any of the others, they are good value they're not expensive and I recommend it to a lot of people that like to see free things and you can purchase this at Circle K and he really
Sara M.
Sherman, TX
I like Starburst and so do my kids. Nice chewy fruity fun! They are also great for the airplane to help with pressure in the ears. I am not a fan of giving my kids gum on the plane, I give them Starburst to chew instead.
Megan H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love love love starburst! They are so fruity, juicy and delicious! Only problem is that I never get the pink ones, it's so rare! They're my favorite but I always get other colors instead!
Christine M.
Sebring, FL
I love the taste of Starburst candies. I'm more into the original ones not the crazy new flavors. They are a chewy candy that comes in the basic fruit flavors. The pink ones are my favorite!
Jade M.
This is the perfect sweet snack when craving sweetness. There flavors are amazing and there juicy which adds to its perfection. They are the perfect size to just grab a few or grab a lot! There the perfect amount of chewy.
Nichole B.
Starburst is a nice candy that makes your mouth water just thinking about it. The pieces are surprising juicy for a solid candy, and you don’t need too much to make you feel like you’ve had your candy fixe for the day.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?