BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
I am not a "candy" lover kinda girl. I will be fine with a piece of candy just as much as having none. but Starburst id that candy I can never have too many of. I prefer the original over all the other flavors this brand offers.
Julie F.
Jacksonville , NC
I recently got to try the berry extreme and um YUM!!!!! I prefer this over the original.. maybe its because my favorite is the strawberry but in berry extreme you get all your berry variety. Not one flavor will be wasted...
Danielle U.
Los Angeles, CA
These are in my top 5 candies. They used to make a sour version and it was amazing!! I remember being able to find them during halloween and loving them along with my sour lemon drop jones soda.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Love all the different flavors, while I'm doing a review on this I'm also eating them as well.. lol my favorite ones are the pink, red, yellow. Don't eat often but when I do I enjoy the different flavors!
Teresa H.
Prosser, WA
Who doesn't like Starburst?! They are great! I'm not big on chocolate..shocker I know, a woman who doesn't like chocolate lol. But the fruity taste of these and the soft chewy bites are just what I need to take care of my sweet tooth at the moment. Hide a big bag of these in your house, you won't regret it.
Angela  B.
Springfield, MO
My family goes through a bag withing a seven day week! I pack a few in my sons lunch daily. They are a good candy to toss in your bag and go. Starburst are easy to open and the perfect size.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
These are my go to fruity candy, I've een eating them since I was a child. The original ones are great ut the other flavors are good also. With so many varieties theirs a flavor for everyone.
Deidre D.
Dunedin, FL
I'm not a big candy person, by Starbursts are my guilty pleasure (especially the yellow ones!). If someone has a bag of these nearby, I won't be able to stop eating them. Starbursts are definitely one of my favorite candies!
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
I love starbursts! they are so good and juicy. It makes my mouth water thinking about it. I love the pink and yellow. ill even take an orange but the red doesn't really suit me. mmm starburst.
Malissa R.
Orange, CA
I've always been a starburst fan, even as I approach 30! My newest obsession, the minis! Mini starbursts in the original flavors..and..NO WRAPPERS! Way too easy to eat. I love having a pack on my desk for when I'm gaming.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?