BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
salvatore b.
Hackensack, NJ
Oh starbursts.... you are so good. The originals are among some of the best flavor profiles. Thankfully I'm a citrus lover so i get the pick of the litter most of time.
Nikki B.
East Lansing, MI
Absolutely love Starbursts! I always try and control myself, but I'll eat an entire roll in a day! Especially the PINK ones, but all of them are great! Perfect chewiness that I will always enjoy!
Michelle W.
I lalalalove this little delicious candy (-: ! It has great flavors and it comes in a tiny package with a big flavor. My favorite is be strawberry chewy, it quenches my thirst for something sweet. It's a juicy contradiction!
Sandra M.
The starburst original Jews are my absolute favorite sometimes you just don't feel like chocolate and you just need the right amount of fruity chewy goodness and Starburst it is an all-time favorite classic of mine for years
Danielle U.
Los Angeles, CA
These are in my top 5 candies. They used to make a sour version and it was amazing!! I remember being able to find them during halloween and loving them along with my sour lemon drop jones soda.
Mi Nhong X.
One of my fav. Love them for the longest time. If you haven't tried out starburst you are missing out. I love how when I eat them & they make my mouth all watery . lol
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
They have it all! Juicy, chewy, and come in a variety of flavors. Very convenient for packing a snack for your little one as each starburst is individually wrapped. My favorite flavor is orange.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I love starburst. I especially love the light pink ones. They Taste creamerier than the others. Starburst can get addicting. If I get a big pack, I try to eat 5 a day.
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite non- chocolate treats :D
I enjoy the red and pink. Dislike the yellow and can stand the orange.
Sometimes i wish they had only one with red and pink but now i see they have a pink,red,purple and blue pack
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If there was a candy I had to pick to suck on (other than chocolate) this would be it! I love the flavors, I really like them when they're a little warm and almost melt in your mouth. Mmm, so good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?