BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I can't turn down a Starburst. I have tried. I will see someone about to offer me one from their pack, and I want to say 'no', but as soon as I open my mouth, I find myself saying, 'Yes, please'. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating one. I also love that they are free of many of the popular food allergens :)
Jennifer B.
Who would have ever thought something could be the perfect amount of chewiness AND juiciness? This is my all time favorite candy. Starbursts come in a variety of flavors to satisfy whatever mood you're in and are always delicious.
Stevie P.
Las Vegas, NV
This candy is so yummy and sweet! I love how juicy and tasty they are! They are very addictive and I can eat a whole pack in one sitting. You also can make cute jewelry or bags with the wrappers!
Rachel Y.
Good flavor and nice assortment. Love that the company has expanded to different types, not just the original (sour, tropical, berry, etc.). The candies being individually wrapped is a plus too!
Michelle W.
I lalalalove this little delicious candy (-: ! It has great flavors and it comes in a tiny package with a big flavor. My favorite is be strawberry chewy, it quenches my thirst for something sweet. It's a juicy contradiction!
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
I had a Thursday afternoon tradition of bringing in candy for my coworkers, and the Starburst were always the first to disappear! There were fights for the pink flavor!
Katelyn B.
Downers grove , IL
Love the Red and Pink... wish they made a version(or bag) of just that combo. **
one can only hope; the orange and yellow are not horrible but lets just say i don't eat them with a smile on my face....
Liz S.
This is one of my favorite non-chocolate treats. My favorite is the pink and red! They are hard to chew if they get cold or old. So I love to warm them up just a little bit so they are extra chewy!
Melissa P.
There aren't the greatest treats in the world, more like space fillers for Easter baskets or stocking stuffers. When I was young I got one stuck in the spacer in my mouth and it messed it up bad.
Emery W.
I gave this 5 stars because it's one of my husbands favorite candy. He can eat a whole bag or roll of Starburst all by himself. Yeah, he can be selfish like that with his Starburst. They are juicy, sweet, sticky, and just yummy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?