BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sabrina B.
I hope I'm not the only one, but who else picks out the pink ones first then eats the rest!? they're so good! these candys are good on the go, they aren't messy, and they're delicious. for fruit lovers - these can be a guilty pleasure.
Ja'Lynn P.
So good! Definitely can taste the "fruit". The only downside is how addicting they are! You can't eat a few then set the package down and not expect to go back for more!
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
My only hesitation was can we really east this many starburst since in a regular pack, there are always left overs? Apparenly when they are all RED/PINK we can eat them WAY TOO FAST!!! Ridiculously delicious!
taylor w.
Morrow, GA
This candy is heaven on earth. I would recommend this to kids without braces because,it is very chewy. The price is very affordable that's why i eat some like every week.
Meagan F.
The flavors on these candies are so so good! Some are sweet and some a little more sour then the others. The only downfall is how hard they are too chew which makes them not so good for your teeth.
Jodi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nearly everyone likes starburst. The pink are my fav as well as lemon. I'd be happy to get just those two colors/flavors in a bag. Nice and chewy but I'm sure they drench your teeth w sugar so be sure to brush after eating. ;)
mj d.
Starburst fruit chews are a great candy. I love the flavor that starburst has and it is great idea that they decided to make fruit chews. I love to have candy on hand at all times to share and eat.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
These are yummy one thing I love about this candy is they have a lot of flavor. you can eat just a few or the whole thing its up too you. just be careful if you leave these in your car they will melt into a paper candy yucky mess
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
I love Starburst and the awesome contradiction that they are! I love chewy fruity candy and Starburst are some of the best out there! I love the new mini unwrapped Starburst because it saves time!
Jasmine D.
I love starbursts! They're juicy and sweet. I always have some with me. My favorite is the red and pink... not a fan of the orange and yellow but my bestfriend loves them so they never go to waste.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?