BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Paige K.
Starburst are my favorite! They have such a juicy taste and flavor, and make for the perfect treat when I’m craving candy. They’re tiny and make for the perfect on-the-go treat where I can stick a few in my pocket and enjoy a sweet little treat.
Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are Great! I love the pink and red the best! They are all so fruity and magical! The flavor is so good that it keeps you wanting more! They are great to snack on. Eat them in the movies or on the go!
regan h.
mill creek
Great brand of chewy candy, they are full of flavor and super delicious. Although they are not very accurate flavors to the original fruits they still taste amazing!
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
This is such a classic candy, how could you not love them? Four great flavors (pink and red are the best) at an awesome value. Great as a movie snack or just a nice treat after dinner. If you like chewy candy, I would definitely recommend
Karina C.
chicago
Tashanika K.
One of my favourite candies by far, I like the box so you can share and I brought this at the dollar store, I love she cherry flavour and it absolutely affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others especially for kids parties
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love starburst! I love went single flavor and they are just so soft and chewy! And the unwrapping of each one is so fun. These are a great movie watching treat!
Neferttia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite starburst are the pink and yellow ones. I like to mix them together if I can find enough to do it with. They are always on sale ten for ten here so they are beyond cheap. I would recommend to anyone who has a strong sweet tooth like I do.
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Candy isn’t the best I know that but this is one of the good ones. If I could change one thing about them it would be their chewiness. I get that it’s candy but I hate it stuck in my gums and teeth. But the flavors are off the chart.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Surprisingly I like the other versions of starburst better than the original. I will not mark the original down that low though because they still taste great and have a great chew to them. Plus they are a good price at the store.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?