Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY

In what order do you eat your starburst? Starting with your favorite one down to your least favorite. Do you ever give the ones you don't like away?

Irene L.
Irene L.
4 years, 8 months ago
I EAT THE ONES I DON'T LIKE FIRST THEN I EAT ALL THE GOOD ONES
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
I only eat the red ones and then try to give the rest away.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Golden Valley, AZ
4 years, 10 months ago
I eat them: cherry, lemon, orange, strawberry...least favorite to most. I share every flavor with my kids, they're so darn cute you cant say no. asking me to give up a strawberry one is asking a lot...my kids are the only ones that will ever get one from me :)
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Reading, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
Red, orange, pink... Then i give the others to my kids, lol
daisy D.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
muncie, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
Worst to best- orange, yellow, red, pink
Mary K.
Mary K.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
I always eat the best ones last and that would be the orange one.
Jeremy W.