BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Just about any starburst candy product out there tastes absolutely amazing. I don’t think there is a single person out there that doesn’t like starbursts. Any kind has great value, and they are hard to put down. They are also cheap and you can get them anywhere. I highly recommend these delicious chews.
Angie U.
Ruskin, FL
I’m a huge fan of chocolate and there’s no way that anyone could change that BUT if I had to replace chocolate with any other candy it’ll sooo be starburst . I really never got old to me while growing up . They’re tastey and they come in pack of more then one with a variety of flavors !
Paige K.
Starburst are my favorite! They have such a juicy taste and flavor, and make for the perfect treat when I’m craving candy. They’re tiny and make for the perfect on-the-go treat where I can stick a few in my pocket and enjoy a sweet little treat.
Brianna B.
Summerville
This candy is another one of my favorites. My favorite flavor is the pink one (of course, like everyone else) so the fact that Starburst has come out with a bag that ONLY has pink chews in it, melts my heart and brings me to tears.(In a good way)
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Love these. Everybody loves Starburst. They’re a good candy for a cheap price. Very afordable. And you get a decent amount of candy. It doesn’t compare to alternatives because there aren’t any alternatives.
Jandoe K.
These bring back sooo many memories. I remember being about 6 or 7 having a loose tooth I was chewing one of these and my tooth came right out lol which didn't stop me I kept eating the rest of my candy
Makenzie M.
College Sta, TX
These are a nightstand must have and bought every single time I hit the movie theatre. Perfect flavors and a lot of product to a box or bag. It is cheap and can be found just about any local store.
Deserae M.
Starburst are a favorite in my house. The have great flavors and very soft. I like to squish them first to make sure they are sofe. I cant eat them when they are hard. Plus i feel the loose there taste as well if there hard.
Tiffany T.
Melbourne, FL
Who doesn’t like starburst?? They are the greatest thing ever made!! I could literally sit at home all day and eat them!! Everytime I got to the movies I have to pick up a bag of starburst!!
Chris A.
Villa Park, Illinois
The original chews are a classic that I have been in love with for years. I was excited when I found out that they where making more kinds. The original have a tart, but sweet citrus flavor.