BY STARBURST #6 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So I know that starbust has come out with products that include only the berry flavors, but I have yet to try them. I have tried this kind and their tropical and spicy flavors so far. Starbusts are a great small candy if you are craving something sweet. They are easy to chew and are flavorful without being too overpowering. You have to be careful to only take a small handful or you could easily eat the whole container! The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because I'm not a huge fan of the orange and lemon flavors. So I'm excited to try their other products.
kaitlyn k.
steger , IL
I've always been more of a chocolate person when it comes to candy, but Starburst is the only fruit chew that sells me every time. Whether I'm buying from Walgreens, Target, or Walmart, Starburst are always reasonably priced. I'm definitely a return customer when it comes to these delightful fruit chews. They're so flavorful! I can't think of anything better in the candy-universe than a pink starburst!
Olguiisz P.
Oh my God, these sweets fascinate me, they are very, very, very good, too good, and you eat one and then you want another and another and you can not stop eating it! They are very good and cheap !! I really love that if and more a person like me who likes sweets, I totally recommend them!!
Brittney S.
I really like the consistency of this candy. I've always liked Starbursts. They are east to eat and enjoy. They make my mouth water with flavor every time I eat them. I love the original flavors (mostly the Pink or Yellow candies). The packaging is very well labeled and states the calorie intake where people who are tracking calories can see them; like myself. They can stick to your teeth.
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
As a child who grew up with many allergies, Starburst was one of those ubiquitous candies that I could always rely on to be absolutely delicious and to never ever give me any sort of problem. We all have our favorite flavors but no one flavor has ever been bad, And the variety is enough to make you buy bag after bag in search of your favorite flavor combination!
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are good to a certain extent I like that it’s a candy that last for awhile and doesn’t dissolve quickly. However in my opinion there is only one good flavor and that’s the strawberry one which is the pink kind. What’s awesome is Starburst even makes the packs that just have the pink ones in them although they are hard to find. This candy is an ok buy
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
, I really like the texture of these candies. I've always liked Starburst--they're easy to eat and enjoy, and have a soothing mouthfeel to me. I love the originals (though I usually get the Reds when I get any of them). The package itself is well-labeled, making clear that the roll of candies is one serving with 240 calories, so it's definitely not a tiny calorie investment. I wish they made smaller rolls, because I don't like burning that many of my daily calories in one sitting! I had half of one roll and then the other half the next day, but I don't know many people who'd do that. I'd definitely buy these if I needed Starburst candies and couldn't find Reds. They're nice-tasting and not terribly expensive. They'd fit very well into a lunchbox or road-trip feed bag. I'm tempted to try putting some of them into smoothies to see how they'd do, or ice cream--they do taste nicely intense.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Starburst are just so delicious. If you have never tried them before I would definitely recommend. It has amazing flavor. And it is easy to keep this in your purse for an on the go snack. I would recommend to those who haven’t tried it!
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like starburst, but I get annoyed sometimes that they are individually wrapped. I know it’s better for the product, otherwise if it’s hot they could melt into a blob, but sometimes I just want to eat them out of the bag! The red and pink ones are my favorite. I really like the tropical bag they make. Try those too!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?