Starburst Original Fruit Chews

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

Why did I found whatever this IS IN MY STARBURST
Do they stain your teeth?
Which one is the best flavor?
Start your review of Starburst Original Fruit Chews!
How would you rate this product?
Lori C.
Brookfield, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by Lori C.
Nothing like a bag full of chewy goodness to get the through the workday. The only trouble is that when I keep them on my desk they disappear too quickly and I find myself surrounded by wrappers at the end of the day. Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Kelly W.
Broadview, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by Kelly W.
I have always loved the taste of #Starburst Original Fruit Chews. I remember them being one of my favorites as a child and it is still one of my favorites. I love the taste and the texture. They are sweet, but not too sweet. They also have a unique taste, you know if it is actually a #Starburst when you bite into them. They only con I have is that they can get stuck on and in between your teeth, but they are so worth it.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just thinking about starburst candies make my mouth water. I like sucking on them and having them melt or get gooey in my mouth.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,244 reviews
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Vegan, I try to avoid sugar but when I crave sugar I choose Starbursts. Tangy, fruity with a great texture. Great flavors to choose from.
Alex P.
Manhattan, KS
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by Alex P.
You already know this candy is amazing and is the perfect quick little grab & eat candy! Love this candy SO much✨
Katlyn P.
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by Katlyn P.
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by Katlyn P.
I love Starburst fruit chews. I really like the little fun size packs that have 2 Starbursts per pack; it's always a surprise of what 2 flavors I am going to get in each pack. Always keeps ya guessing!Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I don't know what it is about these but for some reason you can't really just stop it one or two- you just want to keep eating them. Which is a good thing and a bad thing! I've grown up with having Starbursts and I don't know what it is about them but even today I still find that I enjoy them quite a bit. I would definitely recommend them for someone that has never tried them before as you don't know what you're missing!
Viktoryia R.
Troutdale, OR
Starburst Original Fruit Chews uploaded by Viktoryia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Juicy fruit flavored gummies. Each candy is individually wrapped. There are several different flavors in each package. My kids love these candies very much.
Rebecca M.
These are my favorite chewy candies since middle school so rich and juicy in flavorful it amazes me!!!Good amount in its packaging as well you just can’t go wrong am always purchasing them for my kids and self till this day now that am older I use them in alcohol slushy 🍹 drinks as well lol 😂 don’t judge me well enough said you gots to try em that way now period 👍
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
It definitely met my expectations! The flavors are delicious and are pretty similar to ones that I use to have in my home country.

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
il y a 2 ans
I have never tried Starburst Original Fruit Chews. They seem like they would get stuck in your teeth.
Corinne B. il y a un an
Bad for braces, but good otherwise.
Karissa M.