BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum Yum yum is what comes to mind when I think of Starburst. Pink is my absolute favorite in the originals line of these! But I like all the flavors actually. They've since, came out with many other various flavors/kinds of packs too, with more flavors that I love too. Been a favorite candy of mine since I was little. Only con is.... sticks to your teeth, so can pull your fillings out. Like any taffy chewy textured stuff can. But it does evaporate tho rather quickly. These fruit chews are always a go to for me. And my kids love them!!
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love starburst?? They are so good! ( now I gotta run to 711 to get some today) They are chewy and sweet and burst with flavor! I couldn’t choose every type to review or I’d be here all day but I’ve probably tried them all. Ya gotta! I also use these as treats for daycare kids, youth group, I always buy these for Halloween candy and for goodie bags. Love them!
Annabelle Z.
Cambridge
Starburst have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I loved getting them from the store or in my Halloween sack! They're a little sticky, but last a while and taste amazing! I don't get to eat them very often, but when I do I try to save them. I'm sure everybody has had these a few times, but it's definitely something I'd recommend.
Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Starburst is my favorite candy. They are so so flavorful and never get old! When you’re not in the mood for chocolate these are the next best thing. From many different varieties to the bright packaging and color of their candy. They are and always will be a favorite!
Larissa B.
Niagara falls
Purchased at: Walmart
These always have such good flavours and are always packed full of flavour. There isn’t a colour I don’t like! However I wish the company didn’t stop making sour starburst, those were by far my favourite but that doesn’t make the original ones any less delicious!
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So I know that starbust has come out with products that include only the berry flavors, but I have yet to try them. I have tried this kind and their tropical and spicy flavors so far. Starbusts are a great small candy if you are craving something sweet. They are easy to chew and are flavorful without being too overpowering. You have to be careful to only take a small handful or you could easily eat the whole container! The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because I'm not a huge fan of the orange and lemon flavors. So I'm excited to try their other products.
Sarah M.
78628
Purchased at: Walmart
I have loved these since I was a small kid . I liked them so much my mentor would always bring them for me to eat at school. Perfect when your craving sweet chewy candy . Has a wide selection of flavors
Heather C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
Beside the fact that these are one of the best fruit candies. I wonder if they still come in original packaging or if it’s just the boxes now. Hmm. Well other than packaging a good sweet fruit candy
Emily S.
Goleta, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet enough for the sweet tooths. Speaking of, they do get stuck on your teeth, which is the only downside. Nonetheless they are of great value for low price. The pink starbursts are the best.
kaitlyn k.
Frankfort, IL
I've always been more of a chocolate person when it comes to candy, but Starburst is the only fruit chew that sells me every time. Whether I'm buying from Walgreens, Target, or Walmart, Starburst are always reasonably priced. I'm definitely a return customer when it comes to these delightful fruit chews. They're so flavorful! I can't think of anything better in the candy-universe than a pink starburst!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?