BY STARBURST

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So I know that starbust has come out with products that include only the berry flavors, but I have yet to try them. I have tried this kind and their tropical and spicy flavors so far. Starbusts are a great small candy if you are craving something sweet. They are easy to chew and are flavorful without being too overpowering. You have to be careful to only take a small handful or you could easily eat the whole container! The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because I'm not a huge fan of the orange and lemon flavors. So I'm excited to try their other products.
kaitlyn k.
Schaumburg, IL
I've always been more of a chocolate person when it comes to candy, but Starburst is the only fruit chew that sells me every time. Whether I'm buying from Walgreens, Target, or Walmart, Starburst are always reasonably priced. I'm definitely a return customer when it comes to these delightful fruit chews. They're so flavorful! I can't think of anything better in the candy-universe than a pink starburst!
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
As a child who grew up with many allergies, Starburst was one of those ubiquitous candies that I could always rely on to be absolutely delicious and to never ever give me any sort of problem. We all have our favorite flavors but no one flavor has ever been bad, And the variety is enough to make you buy bag after bag in search of your favorite flavor combination!
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
, I really like the texture of these candies. I've always liked Starburst--they're easy to eat and enjoy, and have a soothing mouthfeel to me. I love the originals (though I usually get the Reds when I get any of them). The package itself is well-labeled, making clear that the roll of candies is one serving with 240 calories, so it's definitely not a tiny calorie investment. I wish they made smaller rolls, because I don't like burning that many of my daily calories in one sitting! I had half of one roll and then the other half the next day, but I don't know many people who'd do that. I'd definitely buy these if I needed Starburst candies and couldn't find Reds. They're nice-tasting and not terribly expensive. They'd fit very well into a lunchbox or road-trip feed bag. I'm tempted to try putting some of them into smoothies to see how they'd do, or ice cream--they do taste nicely intense.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Starburst are just so delicious. If you have never tried them before I would definitely recommend. It has amazing flavor. And it is easy to keep this in your purse for an on the go snack. I would recommend to those who haven’t tried it!
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like starburst, but I get annoyed sometimes that they are individually wrapped. I know it’s better for the product, otherwise if it’s hot they could melt into a blob, but sometimes I just want to eat them out of the bag! The red and pink ones are my favorite. I really like the tropical bag they make. Try those too!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Just about any starburst candy product out there tastes absolutely amazing. I don’t think there is a single person out there that doesn’t like starbursts. Any kind has great value, and they are hard to put down. They are also cheap and you can get them anywhere. I highly recommend these delicious chews.
Angelis U.
Ruskin, FL
I’m a huge fan of chocolate and there’s no way that anyone could change that BUT if I had to replace chocolate with any other candy it’ll sooo be starburst . I really never got old to me while growing up . They’re tastey and they come in pack of more then one with a variety of flavors !
Nancy S.
Charlotte
I’ve been eating this candy since I was a child. Always delicious. I like that it contains multiple flavors in each package. It is very affordable. Occasionally I have gotten stale candy but it doesn’t happen often. They are usually very fresh and chewy. I will repurchase.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Favorite candy omygosh! <33 lol Starburts are incredibly delicious and come in such cute single little flavors lemon, strawberry, cherry and orange.. really really good lol! <33 They come in lovely sizes and I would totally reccomend it to everyone!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?

Kohl's