BY STARBURST #48 in Gummy Candy

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Starburst original fruit chews 41 oz

• Pink or yellow? 13 Answers
  • Does anyone else think they need to carry all the special flavors...19 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one4 Answers
Starburst Original Fruit Chews
  • "They have come out with so many flavors now and fun flavors that change colors etc.Nice treat to share too, everyone always wants the pink ones! " in 99 reviews
  • "My favorite candy in the entire world... Once you eat a few you'll realize why a bag of reds is what candy heaven is like. " in 93 reviews
  • "I love that they have came out with different flavors and now you can buy them unwrapped which is nice because sometimes it is a pain to unwrap each one when you're eating like 15 lol!!!" in 92 reviews
  • "my friend went over seas and said they had alcohol flavored ones like vodka i really would be interested in trying those one day ." in 77 reviews
  • "great candy and the smaller fun size proportions make it easier to set a limit for yourself in case you are one with a sweet tooth" in 51 reviews
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
As a child who grew up with many allergies, Starburst was one of those ubiquitous candies that I could always rely on to be absolutely delicious and to never ever give me any sort of problem. We all have our favorite flavors but no one flavor has ever been bad, And the variety is enough to make you buy bag after bag in search of your favorite flavor combination!
Priscilla G.
Review for: Original, Fruit Chews 2.07 oz; 58.7 g, Original, Original, Fun Size Original, Original
I love these things. Each of them is filled with so much flavor and they are so juicy and I could eat them all day. They are very affordable and there is a lot in each pack which I love. I continue to purchase this and recommend.
Cee J.
Review for: Fun Size Original
Favorite candy omygosh! <33 lol Starburts are incredibly delicious and come in such cute single little flavors lemon, strawberry, cherry and orange.. really really good lol! <33 They come in lovely sizes and I would totally reccomend it to everyone!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Fruit Chews 2.07 oz; 58.7 g
This is my favorite candy hands down. I have no problem getting my favorite flavors (yellow and orange) from most people because their favorites are red or pink. It‚Äôs even fun to see who can unwrap the wrapper in their mouth the fastest! ūüėČ
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This used to be my favorite snack. Of course pinks are best!! The wrapping can sometimes be hard to get off. And they can be sticky and messy when giving it to a kid, and probably bad for their teeth with how they stick into them but it's a fun treat every once. In a while, they don't taste too waxy like some fruit chews
Sara K.
Sparks, NV
Starburst are one of my go to candies when I don't want chocolate. I love the chewiness of the candies and I have never found anything that is remotely close to Starbursts. I usually get the small pack from the convenience store because if I got the larger bags, I would eat the whole thing.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are a classic. When I’m craving a fruity candy, these are my go-to. There’s a reason these are so popular and have stuck around. They really do taste juicy!
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
Review for: Fruit Chews 2.07 oz
These are so so good but I don't really like the film it leaves on your tongue after and the aftertaste is a little goofy. It smells amazing though!! I would recommend it.
Paul M.
Little Falls, NJ
Starbursts are a great candy for many occasions such as the movies, on the beach, or just watching a sports age with some friends. They are pretty affordable at the larger sizes. The flavors vary and can sometimes have you getting rid of the ones you don't like.
Lizzie U.
Starburst are pretty great, I love their new commercials, I think they're funny. Hard candy, all sugar. Lots of different flavors and great to hand out on Halloween to kids. Personally I like the lemon or cherry chews the best, but I've heard pink is good too.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?