BY STARBURST #6 in Gummy Candy

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Starburst original fruit chews 41 oz

• Pink or yellow? 15 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they are the ...8 Answers
  • Does anyone else think they need to carry all the special flavors...19 Answers
Starburst Original Fruit Chews
  • "They have come out with so many flavors now and fun flavors that change colors etc.Nice treat to share too, everyone always wants the pink ones! " in 99 reviews
  • "My favorite candy in the entire world... Once you eat a few you'll realize why a bag of reds is what candy heaven is like. " in 93 reviews
  • "I love that they have came out with different flavors and now you can buy them unwrapped which is nice because sometimes it is a pain to unwrap each one when you're eating like 15 lol!!!" in 92 reviews
  • "my friend went over seas and said they had alcohol flavored ones like vodka i really would be interested in trying those one day ." in 77 reviews
  • "great candy and the smaller fun size proportions make it easier to set a limit for yourself in case you are one with a sweet tooth" in 51 reviews
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Review for: Fruit Chews 2.07 oz more...
, I really like the texture of these candies. I've always liked Starburst--they're easy to eat and enjoy, and have a soothing mouthfeel to me. I love the originals (though I usually get the Reds when I get any of them). The package itself is well-labeled, making clear that the roll of candies is one serving with 240 calories, so it's definitely not a tiny calorie investment. I wish they made smaller rolls, because I don't like burning that many of my daily calories in one sitting! I had half of one roll and then the other half the next day, but I don't know many people who'd do that. I'd definitely buy these if I needed Starburst candies and couldn't find Reds. They're nice-tasting and not terribly expensive. They'd fit very well into a lunchbox or road-trip feed bag. I'm tempted to try putting some of them into smoothies to see how they'd do, or ice cream--they do taste nicely intense.
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
As a child who grew up with many allergies, Starburst was one of those ubiquitous candies that I could always rely on to be absolutely delicious and to never ever give me any sort of problem. We all have our favorite flavors but no one flavor has ever been bad, And the variety is enough to make you buy bag after bag in search of your favorite flavor combination!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Original, Original more...
We always keep these in our house. They are the perfect small little bite of joy. They are juicy, sweet, and fruity. You can have 1 or 2 so you aren't eating too unhealthy or just splurg for the whole bag. These taste so great and i love them! Perfect for when you have a sweet tooth or are studying. Red and pink are my favorite!
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like starburst, but I get annoyed sometimes that they are individually wrapped. I know it’s better for the product, otherwise if it’s hot they could melt into a blob, but sometimes I just want to eat them out of the bag! The red and pink ones are my favorite. I really like the tropical bag they make. Try those too!
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
I love starbursts! They are the perfect texture for a sweet taffy candy. This next part may sound a little strange, but trust me, it's actually pretty good! So if you have a campfire, roast the starburst like a marshmallow and it will make the outside have a little crunch and be liquidy sweet in the middle!
Brianna S.
These are a couple of bucks at the check out of just about anywhere you go in my town. I like the texture of these better than the texture of the regular starburst. I like that these are not individually wrapped. And lastly, these just taste better than to original starburst in my opinion.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Review for: Fun Size Original more...
Favorite candy omygosh! <33 lol Starburts are incredibly delicious and come in such cute single little flavors lemon, strawberry, cherry and orange.. really really good lol! <33 They come in lovely sizes and I would totally reccomend it to everyone!
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
Starburst are delicious. I keep these in my candy jar and end up eating all the reds and pinks first but if you love the yellow and orange then I saved the best for last. All of the Starburst flavors are great. The wraps are messy so have a trash can near by.
Karina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bonnie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Original more...
Starburst are a great chewy candy they have a variety of flavors to choose from. I don’t eat a lot of candy but when I do Starburst candies are one I go for. They are very reasonably priced and purchase worthy. You can find them anywhere, walmart, target, etc.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?