BY STARBURST #7 in Gummy Candy

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Starburst original fruit chews 41 oz

• Pink or yellow? 11 Answers
  • Does anyone else think they need to carry all the special flavors i...19 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one3 Answers
Starburst Original Fruit Chews
  • "They have come out with so many flavors now and fun flavors that change colors etc.Nice treat to share too, everyone always wants the pink ones! " in 99 reviews
  • "My favorite candy in the entire world... Once you eat a few you'll realize why a bag of reds is what candy heaven is like. " in 93 reviews
  • "I love that they have came out with different flavors and now you can buy them unwrapped which is nice because sometimes it is a pain to unwrap each one when you're eating like 15 lol!!!" in 92 reviews
  • "my friend went over seas and said they had alcohol flavored ones like vodka i really would be interested in trying those one day ." in 77 reviews
  • "great candy and the smaller fun size proportions make it easier to set a limit for yourself in case you are one with a sweet tooth" in 51 reviews
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These are one candy everyone knows and loves and for a good reason too! It's because they're delicious! everyone has their favorite flavors, so getting a big bag ensures that you at least get the proper amount instead of hoping and praying you get three or more pinks in the little bar bag.

I also like this big bag as a party favor for kids birthdays or even to use as filler for birthday gifts, holiday gift swaps, anything really. we all know that the texture is chewy, yet a tad bit hard, and I've never had a bag like this where any of them were rock solid, so that's always good too! I'd recommend these to anyone who likes soft chewable candy, but doesn't want something too sweet like gummy bears or too sour like air heads or sour patch kids! this is a good median between those two levels! oh! and they're really affordable. my favorite time to get them is right after Halloween or the day after Valentine's day when all the canoes at the stores I usually go to are half off or more!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
These are my absolute favorite gummy candies. I love that their yellow is lemon flavored whereas everyone else has a banana flavored yellow. I don't enjoy the taste of artificial banana. I also love that they have many different variety packs to choose from different types of flavors. There's the traditional flavor, tropical flavors, and more! I would recommend this to anyone looking to give out a delicious chewy candy this Halloween:)
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I remember i used to buy starburst to take them to school and they'd be gone in the 1st hour of class! My friends would just ask for them so i had to eat them secretly in order to actually chew them all myself. The origianl feuit chew used to be mu favorite back then but now the sour ones are my #1 starburst chews, they're sooo sweet!!! They stick to my teeth but they taste so sweet and sour.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
These are a great sweet candy. They are a nice alternative to Now and Laters which, if you read my review there, are way to hard to bite into and if you let them dissolve you don't get much flavor. These Starbursts you can chew easily and get all the amazing flavor. Lemon is my favorite. You can find these pretty much anywhere candy is sold and they are reasonable priced.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite Halloween snacks. My favorite would probably be Reese cups, and then just all the gummy candy and hard fruit chews or sour candy's. I loved trick r treating as a kid I ate Reese cups first probably. But starburst we're always a top favorite you can never go wrong with them and now they even have the minis which are so great also.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Wow wow wow Starburst Origins Fruit Chews as I go way way bank. I would chew these in all colors at one time and makes a gob of colorful Starburst with my mouth. I would take it out to look at it after I would blend these colors together in my mouth and show my friends. Now I can still easy Starburst but one at a time and they're still delicious.
Ethan C.
Ethan C.
Provo, UT
As far as I can remember I've always loved the taste of chewy Starbursts. I would always get a pack or 2 in my stocking's at Christmas time and It became a tradition to my family because of its marvelous taste and the memories it gave us. This is definitely one of my favorite candies of all time and i highly recommend giving them a try!
Yen C.
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Starbursts are not my favorite candies, but I do enjoy them a lot because I prefer fruity candies to chocolates. I think Starbursts are really good for quantity control because each candy is individually packaged. My favorite flavors are the orange and strawberry Starbursts. They're really just a classic in the candy world.
Kacy B.
Kacy B.
You can't beat the original flavors of Starburst. One of the best surprises is opening up the single packets with 2 pieces and seeing either 2 pinks or a yellow and a pink coupled together. Then the hard decision of which to save for last lingers in the air until I finally can't wait and open the closest one to my mouth.
Shania P.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Starburst is my favorite non-chocolate candy. All of the flavors are awesome (especially the pink ones!) and they're fairly cheap to purchase. The only problem I have with them is that they have no nutritional value. If there were a healthier version of Starburst, I'd recommend them to everyone who likes fruity candies.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?