Starburst Original uploaded by Miranda M.Starburst Original uploaded by Tara M.Starburst Original uploaded by Liz L.

BY STARBURST #25 in Gummy Candy

Approximately 100 pieces per pound. Made in the USA

• Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starbur...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite candy?😉 Starburst OriginalSkittles Original ...2 Answers
  • Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly di...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristina C.
Starburst are satisfying when you're looking for a fruity, chewy treat. I bought a large bag on Amazon Pantry and it has lasted for more than a month. The pouch is resealable, so the candy stays fresh. I keep it in my desk drawer at work and grab a few when I need a little pick-me-up. I like the pink and yellow best, but all the flavors are good. I will probably buy another big bag again when this bag runs out because it's nice to have candy on hand for hard days (and to share with co-workers)
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
Who doesn’t love starbursts? When I need something sweet but not chocolaty, starbursts are my go-to! They are so sweet and so juicy with incredible flavor! I only wish there were more pink ones in the package because they are the absolute best!
MariProvi M.
San Juan
Although I don’t like this type of candy tgat much, Starbust has that fruity taste which is really good. It has a bery good value. I eat it when I need to have something soft and sweet. I would repurchase it for sure.
Samantha M.
I love these! I love fruity chewy candy. These don’t stick to my teeth and they are delicious. I love every flavor. Classic is my favorite. Sometimes I wish they came already unwrapped but that’s just me being lazy.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
My favorite candy of all time! They are so sweet and chewy and great for a small snack. My mother and I both take them to work for a snack. We buy them at walmart, they are very affordable. They also don’t hurt my teeth like most sweets do.
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
A great treat on the go. Or while you're doing homework or watching tv. They are the perfect hard to soft ratio. I like to mix flavors by smashing a couple together. Try It!
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like any brand of starburst, but I wanted to say that original is the best one because of the flavor of them. They taste really good and I recommend them to candy lovers
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst candies are wonderful. They have a great taste and a a good variety of flavors. My favorite is strawberry. I would love to purchase large bags in ONE flavor. I work remotely, this was a simple easy way to replenish the office candy dish. Shipping was simple and fast. The packaging was perfect for the order.
Aly M.
You can’t go wrong with buying the original. Halloween rolled around recently so I had a lot of Starbursts to eat. One of my favorite sweet candies to reach for and the price does not hurt. Wish I went to Walmart to buy some more when they had candies for sale the day after Halloween!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you go wrong with starburst? The fruity chewy candy is amazing. I find myself eating too many because they are so good and then I get a tummy ache haha! So good! There isn't a flavor I don't like!
Miranda M.
Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly disagree, inputs encouraged! #teamred #starbursts Starburst Original
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starburst but haven't tried the starburst tummies. Go figure.
Taja W.
How much would this bag cost?
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Why we're they changed from Opal Fruits? That's what I still call them, so do most people my age in the UK 😂