Starburst Original uploaded by Miranda M.Starburst Original uploaded by Tara M.Starburst Original uploaded by Liz L.

BY STARBURST #34 in Gummy Candy

Approximately 100 pieces per pound. Made in the USA

• Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite candy?😉 Starburst OriginalSkittles O...2 Answers
  • Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I str...6 Answers
Kristina C.
Starburst are satisfying when you're looking for a fruity, chewy treat. I bought a large bag on Amazon Pantry and it has lasted for more than a month. The pouch is resealable, so the candy stays fresh. I keep it in my desk drawer at work and grab a few when I need a little pick-me-up. I like the pink and yellow best, but all the flavors are good. I will probably buy another big bag again when this bag runs out because it's nice to have candy on hand for hard days (and to share with co-workers)
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Same as it always had been, pink is the best one obviously. They get stuck in your teeth and if you didn’t keep up with your dentists appointments it’s going to hurt really bad. So don’t chew them just suck on them. Speaking as someone who enjoys them but has sensitive teeth lol
Rachel F.
Royal
Starburst are extremely flavorful, but hard to chew. I don’t buy starbursts to often because they are really hard in my teeth.

They are really good and flavorful. They can be sweet and smell really good. Like most candy they are pretty cheap.
Ang K.
Washington DC
This is a favorite go to candy when I’m in the moody for something sweet that’s not chocolate. I’m guilty of eating all the pink and red starburst and leaving the yellow and orange for my boyfriend to eat... anyone else do that?
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
You can never go wrong with the OG starbursts. They are delicious and satisfying all the time. There are not as many flavors in the original as the others but I think we can all agree that the best ever made were the pink ones.
Stacey B.
Boston
I love starburst, they're such a good candy. I always eat way too many though so I need to pick a set amount to eat. Also lately I've been getting ones where the packages are completely messed up and the candy is broken so be careful which ones you choose
Hannah M.
Starbursts are amazing. They are so flavorful and taste delicious. There are also so many amazing flavors to try out. They are affordable and found at pretty much any store. I highly recommend these. I love the fruity flavors.
Shasta P.
Lebanon , VA
My absolute favorite go to candy! I’m a total orange and red whereas my husband loves yellow and pink! We make an awesome starburst devouring team lol. They are awesome original candies we’ve bothe loved since childhood! Definitely buy again!
Sonia D.
San Francisco
What I love about Starbursts is it actually taste like real fruits! They're my favorite candy right next to Hi-Chee when I'm having a sweet tooth. It can get a bit sweet but I still would recommend to others.
Kalani D.
Rialto
We only like pink and red starbursts !! All the other colored flavors are bleh. Pretty pricey for only liking two out of all the flavors. Really nice and juicy I could snack on these all day
Miranda M.
Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly disagree, inputs encouraged! #teamred #starbursts Starburst Original
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starburst but haven't tried the starburst tummies. Go figure.
Taja W.
How much would this bag cost?
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Why we're they changed from Opal Fruits? That's what I still call them, so do most people my age in the UK 😂