Starburst Original uploaded by Miranda M.Starburst Original uploaded by Tara M.Starburst Original uploaded by Liz L.

BY STARBURST

Approximately 100 pieces per pound. Made in the USA

• Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite candy?😉 Starburst OriginalSkittles® ...2 Answers
  • Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I str...6 Answers
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Starburst are satisfying when you're looking for a fruity, chewy treat. I bought a large bag on Amazon Pantry and it has lasted for more than a month. The pouch is resealable, so the candy stays fresh. I keep it in my desk drawer at work and grab a few when I need a little pick-me-up. I like the pink and yellow best, but all the flavors are good. I will probably buy another big bag again when this bag runs out because it's nice to have candy on hand for hard days (and to share with co-workers)
Chy M.
LOVE the strawberry Starburst!! I will start there. I am very disappointed at how many strawberry and red ones you get in a big bag. I opened a big bag and there were 4 yes 4 pinks in that bag!!!! Really come on!!!!! That's the best one!!! Please add more...lots more!!!!!!!see less
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Same as it always had been, pink is the best one obviously. They get stuck in your teeth and if you didn’t keep up with your dentists appointments it’s going to hurt really bad. So don’t chew them just suck on them. Speaking as someone who enjoys them but has sensitive teeth lol
Olivia B.
Louisville
I love Starbursts! They are so delicious. I really like all the flavors, but the pink one is my favorite. They are all really flavorful and taste really good. I totally recommend this candy! It’s great for the movies, casual snacking, etc.
Rachel F.
Royal
Starburst are extremely flavorful, but hard to chew. I don’t buy starbursts to often because they are really hard in my teeth.

They are really good and flavorful. They can be sweet and smell really good. Like most candy they are pretty cheap.
Ang K.
Bethesda , MD
This is a favorite go to candy when I’m in the moody for something sweet that’s not chocolate. I’m guilty of eating all the pink and red starburst and leaving the yellow and orange for my boyfriend to eat... anyone else do that?
Stacey B.
Boston
I love starburst, they're such a good candy. I always eat way too many though so I need to pick a set amount to eat. Also lately I've been getting ones where the packages are completely messed up and the candy is broken so be careful which ones you choose
Shasta P.
Lebanon , VA
My absolute favorite go to candy! I’m a total orange and red whereas my husband loves yellow and pink! We make an awesome starburst devouring team lol. They are awesome original candies we’ve bothe loved since childhood! Definitely buy again!
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I love Starbust! I love the texture and flavors of the candy. They’re cheap and delicious, and a little addictive for me!! They’re a perfect snack for any event. I would recommend these to anyone who loves candy!
Jamie F.
Chicago
Who doesn’t love Starbursts? They’re a tasty, sugary treat perfect to share with friends. Or you can easily keep them for yourself because each candy is individually wrapped.
Miranda M.
Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly disagree, inputs encouraged! #teamred #starbursts Starburst Original
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starburst but haven't tried the starburst tummies. Go figure.
Taja W.
How much would this bag cost?
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Why we're they changed from Opal Fruits? That's what I still call them, so do most people my age in the UK 😂

Kohl's