Starburst Original uploaded by Liz L.Starburst Original uploaded by Tara M.Starburst Original uploaded by Miranda M.

BY STARBURST #16 in Gummy Candy

Approximately 100 pieces per pound. Made in the USA

• Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starbur...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite candy?😉 Starburst OriginalSkittles Original ...2 Answers
  • Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly di...6 Answers
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
We live in south Texas and was a little worried about ordering these in May. They showed up a tad on the soft side from the heat, but that just made them so much more enjoyable to eat right after opening the package! Of course they returned to normal after they cooled down. They are pretty balanced on flavors...as every Starburst fan knows...there are always more pink and yellow than red and orange. But you still get a pretty good mix! The bag is very sturdy and has a ziplock close feature which would come in handy if you are on the road, or taking it to the office, or something of that nature!
Rick M.
Rick M.
York Haven, PA
Starburst has made a great product better with their big bag! All of your favorite flavors are included including Cherry, Lemon, and Orange all within the bag! If your like me, you can tend to rip snack bags too much, causing a mess, and eventually a package that needs to be transferred over to another bag. However with the Starburst "Big Bag", this takes care of itself with the ziploc system resealable bag. Great product!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I actually bought this giant bag for my
Dad for his birthday kind of as a joke because he LOVES starburst. But he actually Loved it! I'm sure they are already gone and I bought them for him a couple weeks ago! Starburst a have always been some of my favorite candies and always will be! They are juicy and delicious! With this giant bag you can even eat around all those yellow and orange ones that no one seems to want 😂.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Starburst are one of my favorite candies and have been since I was a kid. They are a great alternative to chocolate if you're wanting something sweet and chewy. The flavor choices are a classic and my go to is the strawberry ones. I definitely have purchased these so much that I lost count. If you love chewy candies, I highly recommend these cult classics!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Yummy Starburst! Nothing better! Love these little chewy fruit candies! The pink ones are my favorite! & it's seems like yellow is everyone's least fave. Somehow they still end up being ate! These chewy candies have been around for a long time & still remain to be a favorite by many. I really like the super fruity taste they have! Yum!
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
Huge bag means lots of yummies for you, or to share. my friends and i use these when we play D&D as markers on the board (get to eat any enemy you defeat) and when with the kiddos we also use the colors to play board games (connect 4, tick tack toe,...)
zipper bag keeps them nice and soft for a long time! worth it
Sidney A.
Sidney A.
Auburn, AL
There's not a ton to say... I mean, they're starburst me so they're obviously delicious. I much prefer this bag over the unwrapped mini bags; both last me longer than a traditional pack of starburst, but the unwrapped minis just don't taste right to me. These are the traditional starburst I know and love
chloe m.
chloe m.
Franklin, OH
I LOVE starburst. they are just so easy to snack on which can be a problem if you are on a diet. they aren't pricey at all and you do get a lot in the bag. company's could always fill in the air space left in the bag, but oh well. if you are looking for the perfect fruity sweet snack, this would be it.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
I remember when I was a child they had these in a pack not in bags, but they do now with more of my favorite starburst"pink" one was my favorite one out of the whole thing. It all depends on where you go the cost is different ranging from $1.00 to $5.99 I might be wrong though on the price.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Starburst candies are weird little things. I like all of the colors, but pink is by far the best. I do feel like they can get a little stale and hard quickly - I wish they stayed chewy for longer. I like that this bag can be resealed to hopefully keep the candy fresh longer.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly disagree, inputs encouraged! #teamred #starbursts Starburst Original
Telesa A.
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starburst but haven't tried the starburst tummies. Go figure.
Taja W.
Taja W.
How much would this bag cost?
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Why we're they changed from Opal Fruits? That's what I still call them, so do most people my age in the UK 😂