Starburst Original uploaded by Liz L.Starburst Original uploaded by Tara M.Starburst Original uploaded by Miranda M.

BY STARBURST #50 in Gummy Candy

Approximately 100 pieces per pound. Made in the USA

• Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starbur...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite candy?ūüėČ Starburst OriginalSkittles Original ...2 Answers
  • Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly di...6 Answers
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Starburst Original is a great treat. I purchased for my daughter and I and we enjoyed the candy very much. We preferred only the red and pink flavors; cherry and strawberry. The other flavors weren't so bad.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Starburst is a classic sweet treat. It comes in a wide range of flavors that are very juicy. I love the taste of Starburst but I don't like how it gets caught in my teeth. It's just a personal preference.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Obviously Starburst candies have to be rated in the top 10 because these are absolutely the best fruit flavor candies. I honestly don't understand how these little Starburst squares have so much flavor to them they are absolutely the best. Although I will tell you one thing I'm not a huge fan of the strawberry flavor but that is just me everybody has a preference.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Starburst candies are wonderful. They have a great taste and a a good variety of flavors. My favorite is strawberry. I would love to purchase large bags in ONE flavor. I work remotely, this was a simple easy way to replenish the office candy dish. Shipping was simple and fast. The packaging was perfect for the order.
Aly M.
You can’t go wrong with buying the original. Halloween rolled around recently so I had a lot of Starbursts to eat. One of my favorite sweet candies to reach for and the price does not hurt. Wish I went to Walmart to buy some more when they had candies for sale the day after Halloween!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can you go wrong with starburst? The fruity chewy candy is amazing. I find myself eating too many because they are so good and then I get a tummy ache haha! So good! There isn't a flavor I don't like!
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I currently have a large bag of these in my bedroom next to me due to the fact that my mouth has been unbearably dry since I began Adderall (prescribed to me by my doctor, don't worry), and water only helps so much. I love all the flavors, even the orange that people seem to hate.
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
i love candy but i grew up eating these almost everyday, my dad would buy us there to shut us up lol, but they honestly tasted soo good that i didn't care how he shut us up because i knew that he always had there in hand... they are so many flavors but i think the original ones are the best ones
Jenn M.
I love this candy. The cherry flavor is my favorite followed by orange. The flavors are so rich that they make my mouth water just thinking of them. The candy is rarely hard and sort of soft. Also, I do not feel that it sticks all over my teeth like taffy does.
Alana C.
If for some reason you've never tried this candy, you need to! I love the softness it gets after chewing (unlike skittles and harder candies)... Great flavors! Totally satisfies my cravings.. Larger bags of these get expensive but worth it if you're sharing!
Miranda M.
Is red or pink starbursts better? The boyfriend and I strongly disagree, inputs encouraged! #teamred #starbursts Starburst Original
Taja W.
How much would this bag cost?
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Has anyone tried the tummies yet? I love gummies and love starburst but haven't tried the starburst tummies. Go figure.
Leanne H.
Newcastle
Why we're they changed from Opal Fruits? That's what I still call them, so do most people my age in the UK ūüėā