Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by Brennan W.Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by Brennan W.Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by crystal g.

BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Jellybeans Sour
  • "So ones my daughter told me that they are really good and i should try them after trying i just loved them." in 1 review
  • "It's true that they aren't as sour as you might suspect but I think they still taste great regardless. " in 1 review
  • "I like sour candy and this isn't that sour." in 1 review
Brennan W.
I usually am a fan of Starbursts jelly beans and sour candy so I figured these would be amazing. At first taste, I didn’t really taste the kind of sour I expected. It’s more subtle, not really a fan. Probably would just stick to the basics.
crystal g.
Del Rio, TX
I love jelly beans ' as these were delicious they clame to be sour jelly beans. And they wernt not even a bit sour. Thats why i gave 3 stars since there suppose to be sour beans. I stalk up when its after holidays since there 50 % off
Raine E.
Eugene, OR
May not be the original jelly bean but tastes a million times better. Absolutely delicious and have become an easter staple in our home
Haylie H.
WILLISTON, VT
I love these. 5he best jelly beans I have ever had. The flavors are so nice and yummy. So addicting!!!!!!!!
Laura B.
union, NJ
you know how everyone hates getting jelly beans for easter? not me! these are my favorite jelly beans! alternative for the actual starburst. my son enjoys them too!
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
I love sour sweets and these little guys are so sour I also wear braces and I can't enjoy a lot of chewy sweets but these are not that hard I love them
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
These are our favorite jelly beans on Easter! My grandma always puts these in our baskets even though me and my brother are grown up now. The perfect balance of sour and sweet- absolutely perfect! Yum!
Alle' Vron
I have enjoyed starbursts jelly beans in the past. But I'm an absolute sucker for any sour candy. I could just eat them all day long. There are never ending.
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Each time during Easter I always stock up on the Starburst Sour Jelly Beans because they're so good! I just wish they had them all year round! But they're really not as sour as I thought that they would be, they actually taste more sweet I think. But these are the only jelly beans that I'll eat and starburst is the best!
Jessica M.
Rochester, NY
These are some of my FAVORITE jelly beans out there. They are cheap, but they are SO good. I wish they had more varieties of flavors included but the flavors they do have are freaking delicious. I prefer the original to the sour, but they are good.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I love the original starburst jelly beans but never had the sour. Are they super sour or can you not even tell they are sour?
Latreasha D.
I love the regular starburst jellybeans. Can you taste the sourness in these or not really?
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these actually sour or are they like sour patch kids that are only sour at first then sweet?
Freddricka L.
Where are the sour jelly beans sold at? I have only seen the regular ones.
Brooklyn A.