Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by Brennan W.Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by Brennan W.Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by crystal g.

BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Jellybeans Sour
  • "So ones my daughter told me that they are really good and i should try them after trying i just loved them." in 1 review
  • "It's true that they aren't as sour as you might suspect but I think they still taste great regardless. " in 1 review
  • "I like sour candy and this isn't that sour." in 1 review
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I typically do not like jelly beans. However, that changed when I tried Starburst Jellybeans. They are the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Love Starburst in any form, but Jelly bean form is the best!
Tara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In love with these things!!! They are so good and tiny. I love how I can just eat a few and be okay. They are great and have awesome flavors. Very affordable but I wish they were in stores all year long.
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
Starburst Jellybeans are the only Jellybeans that I will actually eat. My favorite kind are the packages that only have the red ones but the spurs are also very good. I can't tell you why, but these jellybeans just taste better than any other jellybeans that I've tried.
Emma M.
I usually hate jelly beans to me they are the worst candy out there. But these are the only jelly beans I've actually liked. I had a teacher offer them to me and I didn't want to be rude so I ate them and I wasn't disappointed
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
I love the regular Starburst Jelly beans, but these were just too sour to eat very many at a time. I ended up throwing the bag away. I would only recommend these to anyone who really loves sour candy.
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
They say sour but it's NOT THAT sour . I actually really enjoy these candies . When I bought them for my niece's and nephew's , I was eating most of the candy and I had to buy another bag but it was okay cause I keep eating them again .
Mary R.
These are my favorite Easter candy! They are tart and delicious, and the green ones are the best! Plus the colors are beautiful, they look great in glass bowls. I repurchase these every year.
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I never liked jellybeans, until I had some of the starburst jellybeans. Omg! So easy to get addicted to! Lol! I found myself hiding them from my kids! I will only buy starburst jellybeans!
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
These are the best jelly beans! I love the layer on the outside! Yummy I absolutely love chewy candy and this is like a Much have go to candy choice! Try try try! You won't be disappointed
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I get these instead of regular jelly beans. I usually buy a few bags around Easter and save some to use on my gingerbread house at Christmas time. There usually on sale with a coupon.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I love the original starburst jelly beans but never had the sour. Are they super sour or can you not even tell they are sour?
Latreasha D.
I love the regular starburst jellybeans. Can you taste the sourness in these or not really?
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these actually sour or are they like sour patch kids that are only sour at first then sweet?
Freddricka L.
Where are the sour jelly beans sold at? I have only seen the regular ones.
Brooklyn A.