Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by Brennan W.Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by Brennan W.Starburst Jellybeans Sour uploaded by crystal g.

BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Jellybeans Sour
  • "So ones my daughter told me that they are really good and i should try them after trying i just loved them." in 1 review
  • "It's true that they aren't as sour as you might suspect but I think they still taste great regardless. " in 1 review
  • "I like sour candy and this isn't that sour." in 1 review
Brennan W.
I usually am a fan of Starbursts jelly beans and sour candy so I figured these would be amazing. At first taste, I didn’t really taste the kind of sour I expected. It’s more subtle, not really a fan. Probably would just stick to the basics.
crystal g.
Del Rio, TX
I love jelly beans ' as these were delicious they clame to be sour jelly beans. And they wernt not even a bit sour. Thats why i gave 3 stars since there suppose to be sour beans. I stalk up when its after holidays since there 50 % off
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
I love al things sour and these are exceptional!!! They're tasty and just the right amount of sweet. We rarely buy treats like these but I just couldn't resist. Powerful flavor, will definitely purchase again!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
These are our favorite jelly beans on Easter! My grandma always puts these in our baskets even though me and my brother are grown up now. The perfect balance of sour and sweet- absolutely perfect! Yum!
JJ E.
Starburst Original Jellybeans
I have never been a fan of any brand or flavor of jellybeans since I was a child. My husband came home with this huge bag Easter eve and as I was filling Easter baskets he popped one in my mouth. I started to get up and head to the trash to spit out the jelly bean. (My husband laughing in the background about what he had just done ) I stopped because of how delicious the melted flavor was in my mouth . I was shocked lol . I continued to spit it out in the trash. It was a green jellybean and it left the yummiest fruity flavor in my mouth, so I decided to have one and actually finish it . I could not stop eating them . They are so fruity tasting and not the same texture as other jellybeans. It's more of a thin layer that you bite into to get to the gummy part and other brand jellybeans have a thicker shell leaving a weird after taste . I have been carefully sneaking back to this huge bag not to be seen by any little ones because I'm risking the reputation of the Easter bunny. I just can not help it these are so delicious and made me love jellybeans. So my husbands fast shove this trick tup gross me out backfired and now he has to share .
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Sour star burst jelly beans were a great candy to have on Easter. I bought these at Walmart and my kids loved them. I split them up and hid them in their Easter eggs. I would recommend to others if you like sour candy.
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Each time during Easter I always stock up on the Starburst Sour Jelly Beans because they're so good! I just wish they had them all year round! But they're really not as sour as I thought that they would be, they actually taste more sweet I think. But these are the only jelly beans that I'll eat and starburst is the best!
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love tangy candies and I love jellybeans! This candy is the best of both worlds! I love to buy this treat when I am craving something sweet! :) it’s super affordable and I just love it so much! I recommend this candy to anyone who loves the combination of starbursts and jellybeans!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I absolutely love the starburst jelly beans of all flavors, they really pack a punch full of flavor in each jelly bean, I really like the s Herbert flavored ones in the special ice cream like packaging, so cute so fun convenient and they are sooooo yummy!!! Good price as well.
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
I normally don't like jelly beans but these are so good! They don't have a gross flavors like other brands. All their flavors are taste so yummy too! I make sure to get these every Easter. I recommend these to anyone who doesn't like jelly beans, trust me you love these!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I love the original starburst jelly beans but never had the sour. Are they super sour or can you not even tell they are sour?
Latreasha D.
I love the regular starburst jellybeans. Can you taste the sourness in these or not really?
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these actually sour or are they like sour patch kids that are only sour at first then sweet?
Freddricka L.
Where are the sour jelly beans sold at? I have only seen the regular ones.
Brooklyn A.