JJ E.
Starburst Original Jellybeans
I have never been a fan of any brand or flavor of jellybeans since I was a child. My husband came home with this huge bag Easter eve and as I was filling Easter baskets he popped one in my mouth. I started to get up and head to the trash to spit out the jelly bean. (My husband laughing in the background about what he had just done ) I stopped because of how delicious the melted flavor was in my mouth . I was shocked lol . I continued to spit it out in the trash. It was a green jellybean and it left the yummiest fruity flavor in my mouth, so I decided to have one and actually finish it . I could not stop eating them . They are so fruity tasting and not the same texture as other jellybeans. It's more of a thin layer that you bite into to get to the gummy part and other brand jellybeans have a thicker shell leaving a weird after taste . I have been carefully sneaking back to this huge bag not to be seen by any little ones because I'm risking the reputation of the Easter bunny. I just can not help it these are so delicious and made me love jellybeans. So my husbands fast shove this trick tup gross me out backfired and now he has to share .