GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateStarburst
Jellybeans Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Candy, 72-Ounce Candy Gift (Pack of 12)

by Starburst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STARBURST Jellybeans Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Candy, 7.2-Ounce Candy Gift (Pack of 12)!
Marissa C.
Mastic, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought this at target. I don’t remember the price. I am enjoying them. They are sweet but not overly sweet. I would buy them again.
Anna L.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
The cutest valentine’s themed jellybeans you’ll ever buy! I had never tried these and was shocked how bold the flavor is in these. My favorite flavor are the strawberry ones, but the cherry ones are good as well. Also, they look really cute in glass jars with their cute little heart shaped.
Cyndi R.
Independence, oregon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love starburst and jelly beans, so this combo is perfect for me. So sweet and chewy! I'll grab a hand full and it satisfies my sweet tooth and the heart shape satisfies my heart 😘

Looking for your answer?