Starburst Holiday Bank uploaded by Sarah T.

BY STARBURST #75 in Gummy Candy

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Holiday Bank: To and from tag Starburst fruit chews Reusable

Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
Great for stocking stuffers! Who doesn't love the taste of an original starburst? I love it when I find this at Christmas time. I buy them for others but I always make sure I get a few from each package once they decide to open them up. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cute little holiday gift.
Danielle S.
I always find products like this cute. Not only does it contain one of my favorite candies, it's useful to keep change in after it's empty. So basically you're recycling used trash for handy purposes.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Starburst Holiday Bank Is great you get a bag full of candy then a bank for change! I buy them every year for kids at Christmas! They are only like a dollar and kids love them!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love starburst holiday bank because it is awesome. they have a great flavor that my kids love. i love the different flavors of the starburst. i bought these at walmart for a great value and price. they are repurhase worthy because of the taste. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Me and my kids love Starbursts of any kind of flavor. I eat them ones at day, almost everyday. They are very affordable and the value is perfect. I highly recommend Starburst Holiday Bank to others.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love getting these for Christmas, even though I'm 24 now. My dad always gets me at least a couple of these little banks for Christmas and they never disappoint. They are cute and have candy in them what's not to love!
Keyonna H.
These are only a $1 at a dollar tree Walmart or heb  they're great stocking stuffers ! And can be used for change right after and gives an great amount  of candy ! Great value ! I grab for the holidays for my niece and nephew they love it ! I recommend  this product
Christy P.
Londonderry
i buy these almost every holiday christmas easter valentines day etc.. and the price are you kidding me its great only one dollar for these wow well its true and they have a great taste and they are juicy so go grab you some up for a snack or as a stocking stuffer or easter gift etc..
Sarah T.
Lynn, MA
Delicious starburst, in a cute little container! This was affordable for a 1.45 at the store. It had a normal starburst taste and it compared much better to a knock off brand of starburst. This was definitely a rebuy I have already bought 2 for my family to share<3
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids really like Starbrust, so when i found this i reallly liked it. They really liked getting them in their stockings on Christmas morning. And wss one of the first of the candy they ate..