BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love how they are unwrapped and most of them are actually pink which in my opinion is the best flavor anyway! They only cost 2$ and at that price for the amount that comes in the bag it's a steal l! I would highly recommend these if you like the red and pink starburst!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These are delicious and much more chew friendly versus original starburst without sacrificing flavor!! Nice size and good variety. I don’t get these often but that’s only because I don’t see them often in stores I frequent!!
Cara S.
Johnstown
I'm not a huge candy person but the other day I really needed something sweet. I only like the red and pinks ones. They have a nice flavor. I think all candy is overpriced. If you like sweet chewy candies then you will like these.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Yummmmmmm! Taste like an original starburst without all the candy sticking to your teeth! I get these often, and suggest them to others all the time! I’ve yet to meet someone who doesn’t enjoy these!
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Ashley K.
Norfolk, VA
I adore starburst i can never eat just one. They’re honestly addicting, I definitely would love a pack of all just red. Those are my favorite. But starburst is one of the best candy out there hands down.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
These taste amazing and are so affordable. Taste just like a regular starburst except in gummy form. Can be bought almost anywhere and K will deff be buying them again on my next trip to thr store or next road trip.
Nadia M.
Tustin
I love starbursts but not so much starburst gummies. Starbursts gummies don’t appeal to me as much as the actual starburst. I don’t recommend this candy but I would recommend normal starburst. This candy can also be pricey.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
I just got these in a Halloween candy sale and I have to say that they are SO addictive! They taste AMAZING! I find myself reaching for these a lot which is so dangerous! They aren't overpriced but they don't last long! I purchase these as a sweet treat for myself, they are great for long haul flights!
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ
Starburst Gummies are a delicious treat
They do not go stale, if so just take a long time because I do not eat the entire back in a few days
If you like gummy bears an have not tried Starburst Gummies you must give them a try, you will not be disappointed.
Erin L.
OMG, where can I find these?????