BY STARBURST

STRBR MLTPL FLVR FRT PC GM CNDY BAG see more...

Ashley đź’•.
Dalzell, SC
Starburst gummies are amazing! I recently just got these in my stocking and I loved them! If you like starburst you need to try these! They have the amazing starburst flavor but they are a lot easier to chew! They are a completely different texture! I love them!
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
I love Starbursts but these gummies weren’t my favorite. I liked the texture but to me, the taste seemed a little off, and I could only eat a few and then I felt a little sick from the taste, and they left my mouth feeling a little weird.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love gummy’s and these major surpass gummy beers. I never thought anything would be out gummy bears but these are the ones that did it. Bravo Starburst for making these gummy’s because they are bomb
Amanda j.
Pecos, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
Very chewy but delicious! The flavors pop with every bite. It makes my cheeks hurt lol from the flavor. I don’t really eat a lot of gummies but these are my go to if I had to choose a gummie candy.
Alyssa H.
I love starbursts!!!! I love the chewiness and the burst of flavors. This is by far one of my favorite candies- if not- my favorite candy. I like the original flavors best, but do veer to the tropical and other flavors sometimes. Regardless of the package I choose, I always know the quality will be consistent and they will be packed full of fruity flavors!
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
These taste amazing and are so affordable. Taste just like a regular starburst except in gummy form. Can be bought almost anywhere and K will deff be buying them again on my next trip to thr store or next road trip.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
The only thing that could possibly add to the insane amount of goodness in this candy is if it were structure like a fruit gusher. I love starburst, but as someone who wears invisalign, it really hurts and shifts my teeth. This is the perfect solution to that problem. It's even better than the real thing. THERE, I SAID IT.
Nadia M.
Tustin
I love starbursts but not so much starburst gummies. Starbursts gummies don’t appeal to me as much as the actual starburst. I don’t recommend this candy but I would recommend normal starburst. This candy can also be pricey.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
These are so good when you put one in your mouth and just let it melt! My favorite flavor is the strawberry ones, but I think that’s everyone’s favorite. I also really like lemon, which not many people seem to like.
Erin L.
OMG, where can I find these?????