BY STARBURST #86 in Gummy Candy

Samantha M.
The only thing that could possibly add to the insane amount of goodness in this candy is if it were structure like a fruit gusher. I love starburst, but as someone who wears invisalign, it really hurts and shifts my teeth. This is the perfect solution to that problem. It's even better than the real thing. THERE, I SAID IT.
Alyssa H.
I love starbursts!!!! I love the chewiness and the burst of flavors. This is by far one of my favorite candies- if not- my favorite candy. I like the original flavors best, but do veer to the tropical and other flavors sometimes. Regardless of the package I choose, I always know the quality will be consistent and they will be packed full of fruity flavors!
Payton D.
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Suzie S.
Sparks, NV
Starburst gummy originals Armind children’s favorite they’re very yummy leaves you wanting more they’re inexpensive a pretty yummy snack Worth trying pretty affordable I recommend trying it’s a good reward snack for when your children are doing well
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love how they are unwrapped and most of them are actually pink which in my opinion is the best flavor anyway! They only cost 2$ and at that price for the amount that comes in the bag it's a steal l! I would highly recommend these if you like the red and pink starburst!
Cara S.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a huge candy person but the other day I really needed something sweet. I only like the red and pinks ones. They have a nice flavor. I think all candy is overpriced. If you like sweet chewy candies then you will like these.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Yummmmmmm! Taste like an original starburst without all the candy sticking to your teeth! I get these often, and suggest them to others all the time! I’ve yet to meet someone who doesn’t enjoy these!
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
First time seeing and buying the starburst gummies and they are amazing!!!!! I purchased them from Walmart for about 1.98. If you love starburst and love gummies you'll definitely love these!!! Highly recommend this
Erin L.
OMG, where can I find these?????