Starburst GummiBursts Sour Liquid Filled Gummies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst® Sour GummiBursts™ Liquid Filled Gummies.
Real fruit juice! Great Fruit Taste!®.
Artificial and natural flavors.
Sour: strawberry, watermelon, green apple, orange tangerine.

• Are they really sour? Or a kid friendly amount of sour? 2 Answers
  • Are these here for a limited time or for good?4 Answers
  • They are here for good. I just love them.2 Answers
  • "I always loved Starburst." in 1 review
Courtney S.
My husband is nuts for these things, I personally don't like the way the sour liquid clashes with the sweet outer part. What is wrong with just regular starbursts? nothing, thats what. I prefer to stick with the norm.
Mariel O.
Hilmar, CA
My kids loves the sour candies, and this is actually run out after they eat it all. It is good affordable for kids or a family. My sons never stop to taste of sour candies.
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
I love starburst gummies and was thrilled to see the sour ones available! The starburst taste without the wrapper is convenient. These aren't super sour, but just have just enough to satisfy the sour/sweet tooth.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I love startburts and I love this particular candy from them but I hate that the sour isn't really sour. I purchased this at my local family dollar. Compared to war heads candy they lack in the sour department I was highly disappointed. It's still really good so if you are someone who likes a little punch of sour this would be perfect for you. but if you've had war heads and you love those these don't even match up.
marisa m.
Wow, these little suckers are SO good!! I'm a grown adult, and I am like totally addicted to these things. I have to come in here once a week and buy a few packs, LOL. They are so sweet. So if you like sweet and fruity, you'll love these. My only complaint is that they're very expensive for the amount that you get. Not cool. But I"m hooked, so it's too late. Give 'em a try!!
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
I LOVE sour candy! I discovered these while digging through my son's halloween candy and tried some, they were fantastic. Every once in a while I just crave something sour, I love that they are a small size so you can just eat one package and not absentmindedly eat a giant bag. Mine lasted 3 months (I hid them from myself so I wouldn't eat them all in a week!) Will definitely buy again.
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
These are awesome. It kinda gives you the save vibes as gushers but with a starburst twist. Just picture a volcano erupting in your mouth, but a sweet volcano that wont do any damage but bring you one step closer to a cavity but hey thats what we got dentists for am I right?
Valentina P.
I love candy ! But when it comes to this kind I am even more in love ! I bought mine at Walgreens and you can purchase at your near by cvs target etc.. but the taste of these are a little different then original forsure & the kids enjoy the extra sweet inside
Jackie R.
I sell these at my work & I think they are awesome! They taste amazing. They're not too sour but they're tart and they taste awesome. It's the taste of a Starburst in a gummy. I like it because it's easier to chew. And they're a good price. Recommended!
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
These are so good I like the fact that they are soft and not hard like other gummies. They are rich in taste and very affordable. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely recommend this purchase to everyone. I will be purchasing again.
Rowena V.
Are these here for a limited time or for good?
Are they really sour? Or a kid friendly amount of sour?
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I've never seen these before...are they new? Where can I find them? I would love to try them.
Ananya B.
Birmingham , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are here for good. I just love them.