Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Jaime V.Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Whitney G.Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Daria Q.

BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great fruit taste! Real fruit juice! 0g trans fat 4 Original flavor assortment includes style=list-style-type: none;ul Cherry 3 Orange 5 Strawberry 8 Lemon lili 6 Gluten-free Artificial and natural flavors

Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
Oh I love these so much! They always seem to hit the spot when I want something sweet. They’re an extremely affordable price, I bought them at my local grocery store. I would and have recommended these to my friends.
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
These are actually pretty gross. I thought they’d be good but... they really weren’t. They didn’t taste like starbursts at all. I got them at my dorm convenience store because it was finals and I needed candy, but I really wish I hadn’t gotten these
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
Starbursts Gummy Filled are my favorite. When I get cravings for gummys these are what I go for because they are Starbursts (my favorite brand), they are gummys and they have a filling. You just can't go wrong!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I was so excited when I found Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummies, all the flavor of Starbust with fruity liquid. I fell in love with these Starburts and their flavor it is so amazing to get all the flavor of an original Chewy Starburst with a burst of liquid and less Chew. I can not leave the store without buying a package, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
These starburst gummies are so good! Gummies are my favorite candy and these did not disappoint. I’ve had these twice and will for sure keep buying them. Also, the filling was just the perfect amount and sweetness level.
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
These gummies are very fruity and they have a fish of surprise in the middle which is delightful. I didn't know what to expect when I bought these, but definitely exceeded my expectations.
Laura H.
Rocky Face , GA
Kinda obsessed with these. Really love them as they are sweet and I love the juicy center. Probably on my top 5 favorite candies out there. Super affordable and can find them at most grocery stores and gas stations.
Julie P.
Kingsport
This is so weird but I still freaking love these things. They're chewy hummies but them bam liquidified fruit goo in the center once u bite down. Lol these are one of my favorites.
Linda F.
My favorite tasty gummies with the best filling ever - would recommend to everyone who asks! I eat this about once or twice a month.  My children love them.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy!  These are so good and the juicy center is a special treat for your mouth.  My kids and I love these.  When we go to the store and they have them by the check out isle they always ask to get a package.  I love the individual sized packages too as I send them in lunch boxes as a special treat on test days, first day of school and other important dates.  These are juicy and have a delicious fruity flavor.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
Where are these sold?!
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
Do these even taste like Starburst at all? I'm curious. Never tried them.
Allison C.
Aldergrove, British Columbia, BC
What's your favorite combination of colors?
Lorena E.
Camilla, GA
Why are they so expensive?
Cassie K.
Do these taste like starburst or just basically gushers?