Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Daria Q.Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Jaime V.

BY STARBURST #78 in Gummy Candy

Great fruit taste! Real fruit juice! 0g trans fat 4 Original flavor assortment includes style=list-style-type: none;ul Cherry 3 Orange 5 Strawberry 8 Lemon lili 6 Gluten-free Artificial and natural flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
This is my favorite candy of all time. However, I prefer the flavor duos instead of the original blue bag. But these candies have the delicious, juicy flavor of Starbursts with an extra level of juice because the inside is some type of yummy liquid. They're perfectly chewy without being tough, fruity without tasting like chemicals, and they come in a bag that's big enough to share!
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Wow, these little suckers are SO good!! I'm a grown adult, and I am like totally addicted to these things. I have to come in here once a week and buy a few packs, LOL. They are so sweet. So if you like sweet and fruity, you'll love these. My only complaint is that they're very expensive for the amount that you get. Not cool. But I"m hooked, so it's too late. Give 'em a try!!
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. I was so happy when these came out. I like anything with liquid gummy candies. It gives it a nice texture when you eat liquid filled gummy candies. It feels great when you feel the burst of the liquid candy in your mouth along with the gummy candy. I don't see these much often anywhere besides Target. They need these around more!
Meagan H.
Acworth , GA
These are probably the most amazing things ever! I'm not a huge candy eater because I try to stay in the healthy side but every time I go grocery shopping they have these right at the check outs and I just can't resist buying a bag or 2. They have the amazing starburst flavored with the yummy liquid filled inside of them.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
These used to be one of my favorite candies but I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. It combines the flavor of starbursts with the gummies for a winning match. They were inexpensive and easier to eat than chewing the harder candies. I would definitely continue purchasing them if they were more available in my area.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Starburst chews but I am definitely not a fan of the GummiBursts. I was excited when these first came out and was ready to try my first bag. I don't care for the flavor and the gummy candy just didn't do it for me. The liquid center is okay but it's also not my favorite. I wouldn't buy these a second time.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Supper delicious, super gooey, the inside just burst into your mouth with so much flavor!! I love how they mixed the flavors together (strawberry watermelon) (cherry fruit punch) (green apple strawberry) (lemon cherry) they're great for hot days to help keep the dry mouth away.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
To be honest, I do not like these too much. They remind me of gushers from back when I was a little kid. I feel like the flavors in the liquid form compared to the solid just don't mix right and leave your with an uncomfortable after taste. I am not interested in repurchasing.
Kylee M.
Eugene, OR
I really enjoy these gummibursts as it still has the classic taste of starbursts but with a gooey center twist that is delicious! I've only purchased one bag so far but as a big fan of starburst I am for sure going to continue to purchase more in the future.
Kayla H.
Festus , MO
My boys and I love these as a treat on a good day! They are super sweet but what StarBurt's aren't lol! They are so good, but if you get a bad bag be careful because most of the middles will have leaked out and the inside of the bag will be super sticky! ūüė©
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
Where are these sold?!
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
Do these even taste like Starburst at all? I'm curious. Never tried them.
Allison C.
Aldergrove, British Columbia, BC
What's your favorite combination of colors?
Cassie K.
Do these taste like starburst or just basically gushers?
Lorena E.
Camilla, GA
Why are they so expensive?