Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Jaime V.Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Whitney G.Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummy Candy uploaded by Daria Q.

BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great fruit taste! Real fruit juice! 0g trans fat 4 Original flavor assortment includes style=list-style-type: none;ul Cherry 3 Orange 5 Strawberry 8 Lemon lili 6 Gluten-free Artificial and natural flavors

Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
Oh I love these so much! They always seem to hit the spot when I want something sweet. They’re an extremely affordable price, I bought them at my local grocery store. I would and have recommended these to my friends.
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
These are actually pretty gross. I thought they’d be good but... they really weren’t. They didn’t taste like starbursts at all. I got them at my dorm convenience store because it was finals and I needed candy, but I really wish I hadn’t gotten these
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
Starbursts Gummy Filled are my favorite. When I get cravings for gummys these are what I go for because they are Starbursts (my favorite brand), they are gummys and they have a filling. You just can't go wrong!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I was so excited when I found Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummies, all the flavor of Starbust with fruity liquid. I fell in love with these Starburts and their flavor it is so amazing to get all the flavor of an original Chewy Starburst with a burst of liquid and less Chew. I can not leave the store without buying a package, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jayanna C.
Frankfort , KY
My husband and son absolutely love candy! They got these one time at the gas station and I decided to try one. These are so delicious! I'm not much of a candy person but we were all crazy about these. The goo in the middle is perfect with the taste of the gummy. I love them!
lexi t.
Definitely not the healthiest snack considering these are PACKED with sugar, but they are such a yummy treat. I do not love every flavor but overall they taste really good. They are not expensive and I only purchase this once in a blue moon when I am feeling really unhealthy.
Rebecca C.
The starburst gummy burst are one of my favorite types of Starburst because they burst with so much flavor and they are so good I enjoyed to eat please whenever I just want a snack or something sweet they are very good texture and I would recommend them and eat them again
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
The liquid filled gummy candy tastes okay, but it is really messy. I bought these at a gas station and even the bag towards the end of the rack had the liquid oozing towards the bottom of the bag. I would try again, but that has to be fixed lol I don't like to be sticky
Jamie M.
I love these! They're the tried and true starburst flavors but in gummy style!! I love the fact that they are filled with ooey gooey goodness! My only complaint is sometimes the filling comes out and gets all over in the package which makes your fingers sticky when you reach in the bag for more.
Isabella M.
Edina, MN
I actually like these more than the original Starbursts. When they came out with these I had to try them. They are so good, I eat them all the time. They never get old. They're so easy to find at drugstores and grocery stores. 10/10 would recommend!
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
Where are these sold?!
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
Do these even taste like Starburst at all? I'm curious. Never tried them.
Allison C.
Aldergrove, British Columbia, BC
What's your favorite combination of colors?
Cassie K.
Do these taste like starburst or just basically gushers?
Lorena E.
Camilla, GA
Why are they so expensive?