Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummies - Original uploaded by Whitney G.

BY STARBURST

Kaicey W.
These are one of my favorite candies ever. They’re hard to find where I live though. And when I do find them, they tend to be smashed and really messy. I love the texture and the fruity taste though so it’s always nice when I get a good pack. I just hate spending the money when they’re smashed because they’re not that cheap for a small pack of candy.
Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
Oh I love these so much! They always seem to hit the spot when I want something sweet. They’re an extremely affordable price, I bought them at my local grocery store. I would and have recommended these to my friends.
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
These are actually pretty gross. I thought they’d be good but... they really weren’t. They didn’t taste like starbursts at all. I got them at my dorm convenience store because it was finals and I needed candy, but I really wish I hadn’t gotten these
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
Starbursts Gummy Filled are my favorite. When I get cravings for gummys these are what I go for because they are Starbursts (my favorite brand), they are gummys and they have a filling. You just can't go wrong!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I was so excited when I found Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummies, all the flavor of Starbust with fruity liquid. I fell in love with these Starburts and their flavor it is so amazing to get all the flavor of an original Chewy Starburst with a burst of liquid and less Chew. I can not leave the store without buying a package, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Julie P.
Kingsport
This is so weird but I still freaking love these things. They're chewy hummies but them bam liquidified fruit goo in the center once u bite down. Lol these are one of my favorites.
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
These. Are by far the best tasting gummies they make. The liquid fill bursts in your mouth with a sweet wonderful taste. I eat these every day. PEOPLE you have to try these!!!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Jayanna C.
Frankfort , KY
My husband and son absolutely love candy! They got these one time at the gas station and I decided to try one. These are so delicious! I'm not much of a candy person but we were all crazy about these. The goo in the middle is perfect with the taste of the gummy. I love them!
Isabella M.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually like these more than the original Starbursts. When they came out with these I had to try them. They are so good, I eat them all the time. They never get old. They're so easy to find at drugstores and grocery stores. 10/10 would recommend!