Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummies - Original uploaded by Whitney G.

BY STARBURST

Buy on Walmart
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I was so excited when I found Starburst GummiBursts Liquid Filled Gummies, all the flavor of Starbust with fruity liquid. I fell in love with these Starburts and their flavor it is so amazing to get all the flavor of an original Chewy Starburst with a burst of liquid and less Chew. I can not leave the store without buying a package, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Brady R.
Oskaloosa , IA
These are delicious I could eat these for the rest of my life and never get sick of them. The best part about them is when the liquid flavor comes out when you bite down on it.
Jayanna C.
Frankfort , KY
My husband and son absolutely love candy! They got these one time at the gas station and I decided to try one. These are so delicious! I'm not much of a candy person but we were all crazy about these. The goo in the middle is perfect with the taste of the gummy. I love them!
Rebecca O.
West hills , CA
I could not believe that starburst could make anything else other than their original squared candies! These gummies are so addicting to eat. They’re super soft and you won’t spend your time chewing. The bag is good for passing it around and sharing with friends and family!
Isabella M.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually like these more than the original Starbursts. When they came out with these I had to try them. They are so good, I eat them all the time. They never get old. They're so easy to find at drugstores and grocery stores. 10/10 would recommend!
Iana G.
Brooklyn, NY
Not Gushers ! But starburst are 1 of the juiciest candies around & for it to be in a burst adds way more juice & fun to an already great situation . Because I eat them all together I don't really care about the flavors but more about the color left on my tongue lol
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
Starbursts is my favorite candies and when my friend put me on to them. They are all good and I literally stocked up on them saying it was for Halloween trick or treaters but really, it's for me lol. No shame!
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
I can NEVER find these but they are my absolute favorite candies in the whole freaking world. I’m kind of glad I can’t find these because I’d definitely spend all of my money buying some every time I spot it!
Whisper A.
Elko
These gummies are very fruity and they have a fish of surprise in the middle which is delightful. I didn't know what to expect when I bought these, but definitely exceeded my expectations.
Linda F.
My favorite tasty gummies with the best filling ever - would recommend to everyone who asks! I eat this about once or twice a month.  My children love them.