GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateStarburst
Fruity Slushies Fruit Chews Candy Bag, 14 Ounce

Starburst Fruity Slushies Fruit Chews Candy Bag, 14 Ounce

by Starburst

Now you can get all of your favorite slushy flavors without the ice. Fruity Slushies are a burst of strawberry lemonade chill, citrus slush, cherry splash, and blue raspberry rush flavors.

Have you ever tried these?
Start your review of Starburst Fruity Slushies Fruit Chews Candy Bag, 14 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
Yummy candy! One of my favorites great to have around to snack on. I like to share mine with co workers
Shanice J.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these fruity slushy flavors in 7 Eleven and they're not bad at all! Starburst never disappoints though, rarely do they come out with a flavor that I don't like. I believe my favorite one was red (can't remember all the flavors). They were very inexpensive and I haven't seen them in any store other than 7 eleven so I'm sure they're pretty new. Delicious!
Yuberkis V.
Roanoke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Este es uno de mis sabores favoritos, es un sabor a caramelo súper deliciosos y es de estos dulces que no pueden dejar de comer
Latisha S.
 are my favorite! My whole family is always fighting over who gets the last one. No other chewy candy can compare to Starburst! I can only buy them at Wal-Mart sometimes because they go so fast! For the size of the bag the price is decent.
Tammy R.
Elizabethton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite flavor packages . They are very juicy . You need to watch the dates on them some stores dont trade older candies out . If you get a brand new bag they are soft enough to chew and juices. If you like fruity flavors this is the candy for you.
Jaimee C.
Inola, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Full of flavor and fruity! Starburst fruit chews are always delicious. One of my favorite candies! They dissolve slowly but easy enough that you don't have candy stuck in your teeth. Starburst candy is a great pick me up on a stressful day. Definitely a good purchase decision when you get a Sweet tooth! Starburst Fruity Slushies Fruit Chews Candy Bag, 14 Ounce
Callee G.
Moraine
The candy is super Juicy. Unlike haribo which are hard to chew these are soft. Bursting with flavor and actually taste good. The only way to make it any better is to make them bigger
angel T.
North Andover, MA
really yummy i enjoyed them,really fruity, well i these are my favorites so i wouldn’t compare them,nothing i think it’s perfect,yes it is good value really affordable,yes i would honestly it’s the best.
Amanda L.
Appalachia, VA
Love them the flavors are amazing my kids love them carry these on me alot very addicting I eat these everyday they r the best
Tiffany G.
Dayton, OH
Juicy, tasty, yummy. Easy grab and go snack in the car or on the go. Small enough to sneak into movie too ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...