BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

14 oz starburst blue raspberry chewy candy

Ada F.
Dallas,TX
I have always had a sweet tooth but let me thell you this jelly beans are life their flavores are the bommm.com they actually taste like fruit smoothies!! I have tasted many other flavored jellys beans but this ones are one of my many favorite ones!!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite starburst flavors ever! They are so fruity and yummy. You get so many in this huge bag! We always have them at work so I eat them very often. I ordered online! I would definitely recommend these to any candy lover :)
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I LOVE all thingsStarburst! They are a classic gummy candy and also a delicious candy. I really enjoy ALL flavors or starburst and don't have any specific favorites.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these fruity slushy flavors in 7 Eleven and they're not bad at all! Starburst never disappoints though, rarely do they come out with a flavor that I don't like. I believe my favorite one was red (can't remember all the flavors). They were very inexpensive and I haven't seen them in any store other than 7 eleven so I'm sure they're pretty new. Delicious!
Latisha S.
 are my favorite! My whole family is always fighting over who gets the last one. No other chewy candy can compare to Starburst! I can only buy them at Wal-Mart sometimes because they go so fast! For the size of the bag the price is decent.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I love starburst any flavor Any kind starburst are definitely my favorite they are chewy they are fruity they're just fun to eat because they are small in there square and what's not to love about anything small it's definitely re-purchased worthy it is kind of one of my go to movie candies
Katelyn E.
Got these for Easter at my work and they are amazing. I only get them once a year as I always forget to buy them at the store. Very good flavor and it doesn't compare to anything else on the market! Love them
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I actually liked these a lot . I think I got them from Walmart after Easter of last year . They're nothing like the regular starburst flavors , much better in my opinion . The only con is that they can get a bit hard sometimes . I'm still eating off of the huge bag I purchased but I would repurchase .
aly h.
I am the assistant manager at dollar tree and my assigned main isle is the snack isle. So I see every kind of STARBURST related items come in. When I'm working these are like my snack here and there. I'm addicted and we also run out of them quickly.
Katie C.
Massillon
One of my all-time favorite candies! Love all the different and new flavors. Affordable and can pick up anywhere. Would recommend this product to other people and would definitely buy it again. Overall satisfied with all these products.
Lexi W.
Have you ever tried these?