BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Original Fruit Chews Sweet Game Book. Best by date: March 20 2012. Holiday themed game book with Crossword and Word Scramble on inside flaps. Natural & Artificial flavors. 6.8 oz. Case pack: 12.

Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Starbursts are definitely a classic when it comes to candy. I especially like the cherry flavor, as it is fairly bold and juicy for a small candy. However, it is fairly chewy, so people who do not like candy that sticks between their teeth may not enjoy this.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
I love getting these Starburst Christmas boxes every year in my stocking, I always look forward to them! These make the perfect gifts for Christmas and are very affordable with the cute packaging, I give and receive these every year!
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy these because they are not as hard as your regular Starburst would be they are close to being as chewy as a pice if gum just more flavarable and sweet and sooo soo good 😍 I really enjoy these candies.
Jamie Y.
The only reason that I didn’t give it 5 stars is because there seems to be that most of the bags have an overwhelming percentage of Watermelon pieces. I have ordered twice, both times for a qty of 2 (so 12 bags on each order for a total of 24 bags so far). A couple of the bags have been fairly evenly distributed between the 4 flavors of Watermelon, Cherry, Strawberry, and Fruit Punch. 18 of the bags had 65% - 75% of the pieces as Watermelon. Although I like them just fine, they are my least favorite of the flavors. Strawberry is always second most in a bag. My 2 favorites Cherry and Fruit Punch are always the least. In some bags that contain approx. 70-80 pieces, the Fruit Punch contained only 10% of the total. I would expect a much closer percentage to 25% with variations here and there in percentage points. After the first couple of bags I started dumping out all the pieces and then separating them out. I had the 18 bags with over 50% Watermelon and Strawberry between 20-25% and both Cherry and Fruit Punch around 10-14% always with Fruit punch being the lowest. The other 6 bags were still in order of the 18 bags but Watermelon and Strawberry were always the majority. 3rd place always Cherry and last was Fruit punch.
Ashli C.
Oak Grove
This packaging is just the cutest thing. I use these every year during the holidays as stocking stuffers. I've always loved starburst even throughout the year I keep them in a candy jar at home and at work. Starburst has always been on the affordable side so repurchasing is a must
Lisa Z.
New York
I buy this game book every holiday for all of my nephews and nieces.They expect them every year,its become a  tradation in my family now.They go in everyone;s stocking for Christmas.You can usually get them for 99cents at any supermarket or convience store.
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
Starbursts are so good. I've tried a lot of their products and they are very flavorful. They are pretty inexpensive as well. I usually buy it from Walmart or target. Definitely will continue to purchase when I'm in a snacking kind of mood.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
Starburst has been around for years and it doesn't surprise me that they are still so popular. They come up with new products all the time that can be used all throughout the year and there is a form for everyone. Whether it be a bean a chew or a gummy. They've got em all!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are delicious! My kids love everything starburst. I have a hard time chewing them due to dental issues, however I still eat them! I let them melt in my mouth! They are amazing!
Angel D.
These definitely pack a lot of flavor, and give you some energy. I don't eat them that often, only when they are in front of me. It's a good value for the price. The only issue is that they get stuck on your teeth.