Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #60 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
Everyone knows these are the best flavors! I love the strawberry ones. With this box, you get all the best.
Denise T.
Well the smart folks at Starbursts came up with the greatest idea. Let’s take the best flavors out of the original starbursts and put them all together. These should be sold at every store in the world.
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
Best thing since sliced bread!!! Everybody’s favorites are the red starbursts and it is amazing that they made that happen
Catherine L.
These are my absolute favorite I love all the Reds from Starburst chews even though my favorite flavor will always be lemon we like to stick things in the freezer
Tiffany D.
Pikesville, MD
I love love love these... I will eat the whole pack. It really satisfies my sweet tooth. My favorite type of starburst
Shandi B.
The red flavors are my favorite so I'm glad they made this! Perfect to take to the theater or as an afternoon snack!
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Love the Fave reds. I cannot stand artificial strawberry but for some reason the pink ones are my favorite. I cannot have starburst without eating the pink first. But the reds are the best ones. If they weren't, why would they make a bag of just "reds". If you haven't tried them, grab a bag today
Briahnna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know it’s nothing new, but I’m so glad they came out with the just reds in a bag. Those two colors are my favorite flavors of starburst. Hands down the best.
Sara V.
Middleton
Great find, I always hoard the reds in the regular packs so this was great. I keep a small pack of them in my lunch bag for a pick me up mid day.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I love that I can get all my favorite Starburst flavors in one bag now. Super delicious and still as good as they were when I was a kid.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?