Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love starburst. Never get tired of starburst and I'm not a big candy person haha but love the links and reds.
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I love these the red taste the best and it's nice to not have to pick through the bag to look for them. I even buy them for easter instead of the regular bag.
Lauren P.
If you can't look at this pic without your heart skipping a beat then you'll feel the same way about these as I do. I thought I couldn't love anything more than Strawberry starburst but man - try the watermelon. They are neck and neck! This bag is what dreams are made of...and if you can go without eating a full bag in one sitting then you are a better woman than I. Just kidding...kind of. :D Go buy these - they're worth it and so are you.
Assia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Brielle H.
Delicious!!!!!! Always snacked on these as a kid I love the burst of flavor!!!! Very good flavoring
Syka K.
Always loved the red starbursts so happy that they made a pack dedicated to the reds. Yummy and chewy in taste
Haja B.
One of my many favorite candies to snack on! Full of flavors and pretty cheap price! Starburst FaveREDS Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
It doesn't get any better than when you love a certain flavor and can get an entire bag of the flavor of choice. No more throwing away the yellows and oranges here!
Emily J.
The red ones are the best in my opinion but i like all the flavors if i coukd i would eat these everyday!!!!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best Starburst package out there! I love the Fave Reds because they're all my favorite flavors (fruit punch, cherry, strawberry & watermelon)! I haven't been able to find the jelly beans but these will do!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?