Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #60 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
The new starburst shoes are absolutely disgusting it has the consistency of gum and then she wanted more and then disintegrating your mouth it's just not a pleasant feeling
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Not impressed. My favorite flavor is cherry and in this big bag there were maybe 6. It was mostly watermelon. Would have been nice to have more cherry. I bought them at Target but wouldn't buy again.
Jillian D.
Waterford, MI
Everyone I know that has tried these has absolutely loved them. I can never find them at the store.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was very disappointed by this product. Because the red and pink are my favorites in the original pack, I was excited for new reds flavors. The other flavors have bad flavor. This bag ended up staying in our snack cabinet for months, untouched.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
The regular starburst packs works just fine. They are very sweet so I try not to eat too much. Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
Love these starbursts awesome flavor and they were really good. Not much of a candy person but this product is one of my comfort foods.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I really enjoy starburst but I'm very picky about the flavors. I do not care much for the orange and I do NOT like the yellow. My favorite is pink so I tend to buy the FAV Reds pack. It is very inexpensive and a great bribery toy for the kids I babysit.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love that they came up with an option to only buy these flavors since they are my favorite. You don't have to waste the other flavors!
Adriane G.
All Reds aren't my favorite. I prefer the pinks. But all in all ok. Will buy the regular stardust next time
Lucy T.
Etobicoke , ON
I love Starbursts especially all of the reds/pink ones. You have a mix of strawberry, cherry, watermelon, and fruit punch..think I'm missing another flavour. They should have one just dedicated to watermelon though. Not too many convenient store carry them, I only bought them once and loved it.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?