Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #60 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Patty M.
The only starburst product I buy! No more getting disappointed when you open the pack and it ends up being a double yellow!
Kendall M.
Onsted
I have always loved starbursts! This flavor in particular is super good, but what flavor isn't?
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA
So glad that they came out with an entire bag of all pinks and reds. Strawberry is my favorite!
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so excited when starburst started doing the Favs reds packs. These have always been my favorite flavors! Now I get to enjoy all of my favorite in one bag without any other flavors I may not enjoy as much getting in my way.
Kaity R.
Dublin, VA
I love this new flavor they came it with! It has my favorite flavor, watermelon!! But they are all so good!
Emee H.
FINALLY WHAT WE ALL WANT. No lemons and oranges here friends. The dark red is obviously the most delicious
Maddie R.
This bag of starbursts are great! It is perfect for people who like myself, only like the red flavored candy. I'm always the one to pick out the orange and yellow ones but with the Fav Reds there's no problem.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
Everyone knows these are the best flavors! I love the strawberry ones. With this box, you get all the best.
Denise T.
Well the smart folks at Starbursts came up with the greatest idea. Let’s take the best flavors out of the original starbursts and put them all together. These should be sold at every store in the world.
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
Best thing since sliced bread!!! Everybody’s favorites are the red starbursts and it is amazing that they made that happen
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?