Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #57 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
The best of both worlds. Starburst and only the reds! These are probably one of my favorite candies. The good flavors in one bag and they are affordable. There really isn't a candy that compares. I would definitely buy them again.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
The fact that they came up with a bag full of the nothing but the Reds was a perfect combination for me I always would skip the yellows and the orange and go straight for the Reds and the pink
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
You guys, these are all RED flavors! When I first bought these I wasn't paying attention, so I thought I won something when I opened it and they were all red and pink! Best. Surprise. Ever.
Kiley W.
Centralia , WA
I used to eat starbursts like they were going out of style! The fave reds are my favorite because they have my favorite flavors! There's also others like the original and the tropical, and the gummies!
Brie M.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The are a go to any time I'm wanting something sweet and the fact that they come in all reds makes them even better. No more wasted yellow starburst.
Shanda H.
Yesssss! Best pack of starbursts ever! Every time I go to the store and see these I get some! They're the most delicious of the starburst bunch! I would recommend and I would repurchase!
Bre'Ann W.
Man I ate so many of these on Halloween. Walgreens had them on sale right after Halloween was over . It's literally all your favorite starbursts in one package . You deserve to be selective and they make it so easy !
Marquitta W.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This Starburst flavor variation was so needed on the market and will change your life. Finally a pack of starburst without the filler flavors of the Orange and Yellow colors!!!!! Only the Red/ Pink Flavors in the pack!!!!!! Thanks Statburst
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like starbursts fave reds. But I really wish there was a pink bag. I just want an all pink bag. I like the
Option to have reds and pinks but I still pick out the pinks in the bag!!! But I love starbursts no matter what
Maxine V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All the flavors you live the most in Starburst in one package. FavReds come in just Cherry, Strawberry and Watermelon and no lemon or orange. These ensure there are no wasted fruit chews!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?