Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #36 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
🍁Keyia M.
These are 100% my favorite out of everything else. Recently I just stole my grandpas, they were so very delicious. I don't eat these often but when I get the chance I take it. I love them so much, i always will.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
These are our favorites!  We buy a pack of these everytime we go to the store, for our house and my husbands work!  They are pretty cheap and coupons are usually offered!  You never can go wrong with this product!
Bridgette P.
Milton, WV
I was so happy when they came out with the "favorite reds" only bags. These are all my favorite flavors! They are so addicting. I pick these up at my local grocery store and they are so cheap and you get so many!
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
Was so excited when I saw that they were coming out with a bag of just the reds and pinks until I purchased a packet and saw the Cherry flavoured ones! Still they are great, I just really don't like Cherry!
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
I love the red starbursts and I'm so happy they came out with a bag full of them. I got them from Walmart for a few bucks and I can say you get quite a bit for a low price. I buy them for Halloween and Christmas.
Jodi M.
The red flavor is the best starburst there is so I'm glad you can now buy them exclusively by themselves. They always have a strong but not overpowering flavor. They're a good price too. I would 100% recommend
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant but I've gone through two full bags of these in less than a week. I love how juicy the flavors are and how they aren't overly sweetZ
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
All the favorite flavors in one bag? Yes please!! These are lethal to me so I can't have them around all to often but when I'm feeling a little stressed, I decide it's time for one haha! Which happens a lot!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So yummy! reds and pinks are my favorite and this bag gives me all I crave and want! I could eat these every day as a yummy snack! Super affordable and comparable to the variety pack! Highly recommend to others!
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Oh how happy I was to finally have a bag of just pink and red! My favorites! I was always having to pick out the yellows and throw them away. This bag is just happiness! For all my fellow red and pink lovers, go buy this bag! You won't regret it
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?