Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #57 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
All the favorite flavors in one bag? Yes please!! These are lethal to me so I can't have them around all to often but when I'm feeling a little stressed, I decide it's time for one haha! Which happens a lot!
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Oh how happy I was to finally have a bag of just pink and red! My favorites! I was always having to pick out the yellows and throw them away. This bag is just happiness! For all my fellow red and pink lovers, go buy this bag! You won't regret it
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
LOOOOOVVVEEEEE Strawberry Starburst. I have always liked starburst, even as a kid... but the strawberry was my sll timr favorite flavor. I use to open up the whole package just to pick out the strawberry ones.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Not impressed. My favorite flavor is cherry and in this big bag there were maybe 6. It was mostly watermelon. Would have been nice to have more cherry. I bought them at Target but wouldn't buy again.
Robyn W.
Best thing ever! I always pick thru the the flavors in the package to go to my favorites. When I saw this I was excited to see that Starbucks saved me the trouble of sorting out my favorite flavors.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love whoever came up with this idea. I hate the yellow and orange starbursts so to have all red and pick is such a great idea. The strawberry are my all time favorite! Probably my favorite candy of all.
Addi B.
These are the absolute best! Well, next to the bests. I had an all pink bag and this were the best, but you get quite a bit of pinks in here. I find the best place to buy them is Walgreens! I would definitely purchase these again
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good! I love that you can just grab and go. Although, you may want to be careful with portion control. Lol. When I was pregnant, this was the only thing that kept my nausea under control.
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Starburst are another fruity snack that my children, my husband and I always reach for. We all seem to favor the reds more often than the others, so when The Reds came out, we all were excited!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
The best of both worlds. Starburst and only the reds! These are probably one of my favorite candies. The good flavors in one bag and they are affordable. There really isn't a candy that compares. I would definitely buy them again.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?