Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Hayley G.
Nothing is better than Starburst jelly beans! But a pack with all my fave flavors?? Can't be beat! I look forward to Easter so I can stock up on these and eat on them year round! Better than any other brand of jelly bean hands down!
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
This was the most genius candy invention ever! I'm not big on fruity candy, and Starburst managed to streamline all the flavors I love in one pack... Minus the cherry of course. I would recommend to anyone who likes just the reds!
Alex S.
I love the red flavors of almost every candy and this is no exception! I love that's it's an entire bag of my favorite flavors of starbursts. I'm really happy that these aren't hard to find and I get them when I'm craving them.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
The best ever like all the best flavors of Starburst in one package so don't feel bad about leaving the yucky ones out there usually on sale and they're better than anything I buy them all the time I purchased them all the time
Kim L.
Brilliant idea to have all the favorite flavors in one bag.  A go to snack when craving something sweet and fruity,  chewy but not sticky.  Reasonably priced.  Better flavor than similar products.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love starbursts! And who doesn't just pick out the red and pink ones?! So of course this is my go to when I'm buying treats for game night, movie night, or even work meetings. I also really love the tropical flavored ones!
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I really enjoy starburst but I'm very picky about the flavors. I do not care much for the orange and I do NOT like the yellow. My favorite is pink so I tend to buy the FAV Reds pack. It is very inexpensive and a great bribery toy for the kids I babysit.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
It doesn't get any better than when you love a certain flavor and can get an entire bag of the flavor of choice. No more throwing away the yellows and oranges here!
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews are the best, all my favorite flavors without the nasty yellow or orange ones. I grab a handful to eat during the day, makes for a good pick me up. I recommend grabbing a bag!!
Taylor H.
This is such a good mix of starburst flavors. They are in my opinion the best flavors that they have all in one bag. No more picking through just to eat the ones you like. I definitely recommend these. Great flavor!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?