Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Trinity J.
Crystal City
My all time favorite starbursts are the All red ones! They're just so delicious. Could never go wrong with these one the go in your purse. Best favors ever. Just a burst of flavor as soon as you pop it in your mouth. I sure do recommend this to others.
Bailee P.
Florence , AL
This is all the best starbursts in one bag! The cherry get in the way sometimes, but the strawberry and watermelon are the all time best! I don't know who decided to make the bag of all pink/reds, but thank you!!!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Starburst must have known that most people love these two flavors: cherry and strawberry. These were the two flavors I was excited to eat from the pack. I'm glad that they made a bag dedicated to these two flavors.
Jackie S.
I love the Starburst 'reds'. I wish I could buy just the cherry flavors, but at least the reds eliminate some of my lesser favorite Starbursts. I keep these on my desk at work, and by the end of the week, they've disappeared.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
This is my absolute favorite package of starburst. My favorite flavor is cherry. I can seriously eat a whole bag by myself. Which is kinda sad. All of the flavors in this are so good. They are so juicy and flavorful.
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
I love the red starbursts and I'm so happy they came out with a bag full of them. I got them from Walmart for a few bucks and I can say you get quite a bit for a low price. I buy them for Halloween and Christmas.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
Was so excited when I saw that they were coming out with a bag of just the reds and pinks until I purchased a packet and saw the Cherry flavoured ones! Still they are great, I just really don't like Cherry!
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
The red package is my favorite! I'm so glad they offer these. I've always loved starburst, but this has to be their best product! I get them whenever I'm in the mood for something super sweet. They're the best!
🍁Keyia M.
Chubbuck
These are 100% my favorite out of everything else. Recently I just stole my grandpas, they were so very delicious. I don't eat these often but when I get the chance I take it. I love them so much, i always will.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
These are our favorites!  We buy a pack of these everytime we go to the store, for our house and my husbands work!  They are pretty cheap and coupons are usually offered!  You never can go wrong with this product!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?