Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Yay!! Just the Reds! No yellows to throw away! Makes my life so much easier!
member-c9b6c2c0e
Panama City florida
Now I don't have to waste the colors I don't like! These things are so yummy!
Jennifer P.
Ladson, Sc
My favorite starburst flavor hands down. The different flavor are the best!
Lucy T.
Etobicoke , ON
I love Starbursts especially all of the reds/pink ones. You have a mix of strawberry, cherry, watermelon, and fruit punch..think I'm missing another flavour. They should have one just dedicated to watermelon though. Not too many convenient store carry them, I only bought them once and loved it.
Sarah M.
Newmarket, ON
Cherry Starburst are my absolute favourite flavour ever made. I'm thrilled fav reds exist. I also love the strawberry ones. The fruit punch tastes spot on to the drink. It's nice opening the bag and having no lemon ones in the way. I'm so addicted, highly recommend!!!
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
Now these have to be the most juiciest sweets i have tried, i can pick them at the supermarket really cheap, my kids are always asking about them and wanting to steal mine, so as you can image they are a favourite within the family so i would recommend to try them!1
Alma S.
Estos dulces no son de mis favoritos, aunque en realidad todos los dulces me encantan, me gustan para esas veces que se tiene antojo de algo dulce, y es bueno porque a diferencia de algunos dulces este tiene un toque unico, pero no del todo es mi favorito
Amanda T.
George, IA
These were exactly what I have come to expect from Starburst. The only thing I'd critique is that it seems that they come with a lot more strawberry flavor than anything else (I am sure this intentional by the makers.) and it's my least favorite. Each one is individually wrapped and the bag itself is a zip-close bag for double freshness. If you eat a handful a day, one bag will last you for quite a while! And, you get two bags with this deal so you could even share some with your nieces and nephews. :)
Stephanie J.
Though the red originals are my favorite - strawberry! I the Reds packets they have not kept to the same packaging so when I opened up the glorious red paper from the sweet and put it in my mouth I was horrified to find it was red apple!!! The other flavors, cherry and raspberry are lovely though, I do but them regularly but I leave the apple ones for somebody else!
Rachelle B.
I love the flavors they put together on this one. all of the red's for the starbusrt candies!! yes and yes! what would make them even better is if they made a sour version of the flavor reds. now that would be EPIC. I would also like to see them possibly adding in a mystery flavor.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?