Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Lucy T.
Etobicoke , ON
I love Starbursts especially all of the reds/pink ones. You have a mix of strawberry, cherry, watermelon, and fruit punch..think I'm missing another flavour. They should have one just dedicated to watermelon though. Not too many convenient store carry them, I only bought them once and loved it.
Sarah M.
Newmarket, ON
Cherry Starburst are my absolute favourite flavour ever made. I'm thrilled fav reds exist. I also love the strawberry ones. The fruit punch tastes spot on to the drink. It's nice opening the bag and having no lemon ones in the way. I'm so addicted, highly recommend!!!
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
Now these have to be the most juiciest sweets i have tried, i can pick them at the supermarket really cheap, my kids are always asking about them and wanting to steal mine, so as you can image they are a favourite within the family so i would recommend to try them!1
Alma S.
Estos dulces no son de mis favoritos, aunque en realidad todos los dulces me encantan, me gustan para esas veces que se tiene antojo de algo dulce, y es bueno porque a diferencia de algunos dulces este tiene un toque unico, pero no del todo es mi favorito
Lola H.
Rochdale, England
Who dosent love cookie dough especially if its ready rolled. I mean it brings out the child in you and you dont want to stop eating. Best cookie dough I have had in a long time.
Genevieve S.
Melbourne
Starburst would be one of my go to hard candies when I want something chewy but not a gum. The flavour of these reds is sooo good I could live of it
Assia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Katherine Maria C.
Doral, FL
I love sweets, I'm like a girl in that aspect and they taste like strawberries. Very delicious and juicy although the flavor goes away.
Marcey S.
Heathland , NB
Red starburst are definitely the best. Glad they can come in one package with the best so you dont have to pick out the yucky yellow ones.
Emily H.
Accrington, Lancashire
Mm these sweets are so tasty! And vegetarian too! Really good value for money. You can get them in most supermarkets! Cheap and cheerful
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?