Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #47 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Kayla B.
Bastrop, LA
Love them because they are the best everybody know that red is the best. Love them they are great
Brittany P.
I love starburst candies but don't particularly care for yellow and orange. This pack is perfect.
Samantha P.
Russellville, AR
Red is everyone's favorite, so this is the perfect bag! I love that they came up with this idea.
Jessi J.
Fargo
All the best flavors in one pack! Every time I have these in my candy dish at work they disappear!
Christina L.
Minneapolis, MN
My all time favorite candy. I love the fruity juiciness of this candy. I could eat these forever!
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I really enjoy seeing this bag around Valentines Day as I only like the red and pink Starbursts.
Emily  L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the fave red bag! I am obsessed with them! There is no going back to the original now !
Kayla P.
Love star burst they are my favoirtie! Espcially the pink kind! Its the best i woukdbrecommened
Ashley M.
Red and pink starburst are the best. Perfect combination of flavors. The only ones i ever eat.
Jillian T.
Enterprise, AL
Pink and red starburst are my favorite ones so a whole bag of them just makes it easier right?!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?