Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't have to pick out all the red ones that I love the most and leave the rest to throw away
Sara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Easy to find, great flavors, it comes individually wrapped so it's helpful if you want only one or two but if you want more you will have a mountain of wrappers
Aimee S.
Ahhhh....now I want to go buy these! Starburst Reds are my absolute favorite! It is about time that a brand finally put all of my favorites in one bag! These are great value and I buy them over and over and over again! If you love the red Starbursts, these are for you! Go out and buy them! You will not be disappointed!
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
I love these candies a whole lot. They are super tasty and have a great price! They are enjoyable on a picnic or road trip. I have them once in a while because they are my favorite treat. Totally repurchase worthy
Kylee M.
YUM! my favorites all in one bag! Love that the brand did this to appeal to it's consumers favorites considering these are the most favored flavors!
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This was probably the smartest move they made. Everyone loves the pink and red. The only thing to make it better is it were truly just the pink and red and not other pink and red flavors added to the mix but I won't complain.
Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I love starbursts and especially the reds. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor of all time and i wish it was in more packages
Jackalynn I.
Belmont, MI
All my favorites in one package. They're mildly hard to find... That's the downside. But I got so excited the first time I saw these! I love all these flavors! So happy they came out with this pack. I don't have to waste half a thing of starburst anymore :)
Amber O.
Union, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Reds and pinks are my favorite in the starburst jelly beans so I am so excited about these! Love them!
Christine R.
Millport, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are probably my favorite flavors of Starbursts. A big bag of red flavors. They are so good! My favorite in this bag may possibly be watermelon or fruit punch. If you love any red flavored candies, I definitely recommend buying yourself a bag of these Starburst! They are so juicy and delicious.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?