Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Amanda E.
Best. Idea. Ever!! As with most ppl, I only care for the red colored starbursts!! Great idea!
Meeka L.
I'm picky about candy flavors and I love that I can but all the red or pink ones. I'm a fan of all starbust options that one is just particularly good. I usually buy them at 711.
Love them! i buy them for kids at work. they love them too. they're very fruity. each one is filled with a fruity surprise. i buy these all the time and would recommend any else to buy these
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
All the good flavors without the bad ones! The watermelon flavor is a welcome addition and is a key competitor for strawberry in the top place. I got them at CVS on sale and would definitely buy them again!
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
Ugh. These are THE BEST of the Starburst flavors. I could go through this bag in a day! Highly recommended.
Jess A.
Smithland, KY
Yasssss! Fave reds are the best ever. I'm so excited they made these by themselves!
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Whomever came up with sorting these out and packaging only red ones, is so smart! The red ones are always my favorite and love that I can find them all in one box. Only thing I don't like is the wrapper colors on a few of them are very very close in color.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
When they came out with the favorite reds my heart skipped a beat. I only like the pink and red ones and always wasted half a bag of the original. Now I don't have to worry about wasting or picking through to find my favorite flavor!
Amanda M.
This was one of the smartest moves that the starburst company could have made. Reds and pinks are almost everyone's favorite flavors and making a whole bag of them is genius. Will big again and again over the regular
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I love this bag because let's be real these are the best flavors and now you don't have to sort through all the ones that aren't as popular to get what you want.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?