Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #47 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My prayers have been answered!!! Finally they separated the red Starbursts from the lesser flavors!!!!
Sarah L.
This is the best bag of starbursts that you can buy if you love the "red" flavors. They are so so good.
Clair P.
Red starburst are ALWAYS THE BEST. So when they decided to put all the reds in one bag it was perfect!
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
Loved that they came out with these! I only eat the Reds and so does everyone else I know! Great idea!
Marinardi S.
Fresno, CA
Love these lollipops . Just like starburst but last longer . Taste a bit better then the original candy
Stephanie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The red and pink starburst are my favorite I'm so glad they have just a bag with theses two flavor it
Emily S.
Armona, CA
These taste amazing! Love them! I could eat starburst all the time! My kids love them too! So yummy!
Victoria P.
My absolute favorite! I’ll eat the other flavors but these are definitely the ones I always look for.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
These are delicious, great for kids, and adults as well I absolutely love them... highly recommend!
Elayna W.
Fave reds is the best because it just has the good ones 🤗 starbursts fave reds have the best flavor!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?