Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
All the best flavors in one bag! yummy is all i have to say. these are so yummy and i love that i don't have to unwrap. i eat these when i am in the mood. i recommend these to everyone because they are affordable and the best flavors in one bag. the best place to buy is walmart
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV
Good and yummy. I like the red ones the best so this bag is great for sharing or to just have on hand when you want a little red in your life.
Krysta M.
Starburst Fave Reds are my favorite snacks! I love anything that is berry flavored, so these are my go to fruit snack!
Christina F.
I love the flavors in this! Great for citrus haters. The watermelon flavor is my faveRED ;) Unlike those mystery two piece packs from halloween where you can end up with two oranges (shivers), every piece is sure to make me happy. I buy this every time I see it. Much better than the original flavors combos.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
If reds are your favorite, this is the mix for you. It includes all the favorite red flavors without having to pick around the yellow and orange. It keeps a good mix of flavor but enjoyable as most flavors are similar in enjoyment. Can't go wrong here.
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite of all the products StarBurt's makes! I love the red starBurt's & am very happy I can now buy Fave Reds. They are also a favorite of my son's. I would recommend trying these to anyone who hasn't you won't be disappointed!
Ruth A.
Hollywood, FL
Love being able to get my favorite flavor without having the "not-so-good" flavors that I don't really even want to eat. Makes sharing a little easier.
chenessa h.
To be able to get your favorite flavor from the entire bag is GENIUS!! Who doesn't love the cherry starbursts i always save one to eat it last i am so happy they sell this bag. only downside is you can get burned out with such a big bag of just one flavor.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
All my favorite starburst flavors in one bag. Yummy! This bag works for me and my family we all get our favorite flavors! Great value . Affordable. Love to snack on these
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love red starburst so it doesn't get any better than this... Getting only my faves without having to waste through the rest of the pack to get to them!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?