Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Clare G.
Fort Worth
The best ever like all the best flavors of Starburst in one package so don't feel bad about leaving the yucky ones out there usually on sale and they're better than anything I buy them all the time I purchased them all the time
Elissa K.
These are the BOMB! I love the option of buying only red starburst. They're my favorite flavors and I love all the flavors in this package. I got this at a Kroger but I believe they're available at most CVS' and Walgreens.
Kim L.
Brilliant idea to have all the favorite flavors in one bag.  A go to snack when craving something sweet and fruity,  chewy but not sticky.  Reasonably priced.  Better flavor than similar products.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I really enjoy starburst but I'm very picky about the flavors. I do not care much for the orange and I do NOT like the yellow. My favorite is pink so I tend to buy the FAV Reds pack. It is very inexpensive and a great bribery toy for the kids I babysit.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love starbursts! And who doesn't just pick out the red and pink ones?! So of course this is my go to when I'm buying treats for game night, movie night, or even work meetings. I also really love the tropical flavored ones!
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
It doesn't get any better than when you love a certain flavor and can get an entire bag of the flavor of choice. No more throwing away the yellows and oranges here!
Taylor H.
This is such a good mix of starburst flavors. They are in my opinion the best flavors that they have all in one bag. No more picking through just to eat the ones you like. I definitely recommend these. Great flavor!
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews are the best, all my favorite flavors without the nasty yellow or orange ones. I grab a handful to eat during the day, makes for a good pick me up. I recommend grabbing a bag!!
Trinity J.
Crystal City
My all time favorite starbursts are the All red ones! They're just so delicious. Could never go wrong with these one the go in your purse. Best favors ever. Just a burst of flavor as soon as you pop it in your mouth. I sure do recommend this to others.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
This is my absolute favorite package of starburst. My favorite flavor is cherry. I can seriously eat a whole bag by myself. Which is kinda sad. All of the flavors in this are so good. They are so juicy and flavorful.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?