Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
best thing yet making starburst fave reds thinking about it makes my mouth water! the flavors are so good! they are not a hard chewy candy which is what i love. it is affordable ish. could not complan i totally recommend to others for something different!
Amy C.
I'm not a huge candy person, but I was super excited about Starburst Fave Reds because everyone knows pink starburst are the absolute best flavor. This package increases your chances of getting pinks, so I'm a big fan. A fun treat every now and again!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fave Reds are by FAR my favorite Starbursts!! Whenever I buy starbursts, I tend to eat the strawberry and watermelon candies first, along with the cherry and fruit punch. This pack gives me exactly what I want, without having to pick around the other flavors!
Angela L.
When Starburst created this bag with only the reds and pinks it was the best thing ever! They are the only starburst I like anyway so it was perfect! I found this at Walmart for a very reasonable price. Sooo happy I can now enjoy all of my purchase.
Ally R.
Waynesville, MO
I'm so glad they came out with these! I am the person that would leave all of the orange and yellow starbursts in the bag and only eat the red and pink. These let me have the flavors I know I'll enjoy. I've bought many bags of these over the years!
Whitney E.
Midland
Let's face it, the red flavors are the only flavors that matter in the Starburst franchise. When I found out that they were releasing all red flavors, I thought it was a hoax. I'm glad they are still around and haven't discontinued this. I'd be sad.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
I'm not sure who had the idea for Fave Reds, but they are a genius. All the best starburst flavors without the hassle of the dreaded yellow pieces. Unfortunately, that can also make it hard to slow down on these, but that's not Starburst's fault.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was very disappointed by this product. Because the red and pink are my favorites in the original pack, I was excited for new reds flavors. The other flavors have bad flavor. This bag ended up staying in our snack cabinet for months, untouched.
Ashley C.
I like the red and pink ones, so it was cool​ to have a bag of them pre sorted. I don't eat a ton of this type of candy anymore, so one of these lasts me a long time. They don't really go stale unless you leave them forever, so that's handy, too.
Hayley G.
Nothing is better than Starburst jelly beans! But a pack with all my fave flavors?? Can't be beat! I look forward to Easter so I can stock up on these and eat on them year round! Better than any other brand of jelly bean hands down!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?