Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Just purchased this bag of candy for my office, and the candy is already gone. This big bag was super affordable and the candy was delicious! Had everyone's favorite flavors, and even some new ones!!!
Maren L.
Sandy, UT
Finally a bag completely full of almost all my favorites. If only I could get a bag with only the pink ones next! Luckily they all taste great together
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
This is by far my starburst pack. I am a big fan of the red flavors, and it is convenient to be able to get them all in one pack. I eat these pretty often, but I try not to eat too many haha. I really can't think of any cons about this product. I will definitely continue to purchase this item.
audrey e.
PHOENIX, AZ
Best. Idea. Ever. No offensive yellows in the pack!! Cherry and strawberry are the best flavors. I like these packs because I feel like I don't waste a bunch throwing out flavors I don't like. My husband LOVES these so they are a FAV for both of us.
Lexie B.
I'm glad they came out with these because I never ate the orange or lemon ones in the original pack anyway!
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
Starburst is such a great candy and the idea of all reds and pinks was brilliant !
Bridgett T.
Ashland , KY
My fav fruity candy! & my daughter loves these! Cheap! & very fruity! Kind of sweet & sour connected all on one!
Ella D.
I love this solely because I don't like the orange and yellow ones. Problem solved! To me the reds are never too sweet or rart. This is another great go to candy.
Elizabeth B.
I am a pink and red Starburst fan so a pack that's just those colors is right up my alley. I really like the different flavors in here, the watermelon flavor is great.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The reds and pinks i think are most people's favorite, i haven't had anyone turn down a pink or red Starburst. Sorry orange and yellow i can't say the same about you!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?