Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Cristy A.
Finally! A starburst package where I don't have to throw away the yellow and orange ones! Love IT! All the flavors are delightful and the same price as the original without all the waste.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved starbursts and it was even that more amazing when they came out with the fave reds. I eat them all now instead of leaving flavors out/
Kari J.
Landover, MD
The reds are always the best! I almost always get this bag because I don't have to worry about picking out the ones I don't like. I don't get them often but when I do I know they'll last a while because plenty come in the bag
Ashley H.
The fave reds are my favorite Starburst candy. I particularly like the watermelon flavor the best.
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
Ever since I found this bag I have never ever bought any other type of Starburst again. Obviously I love the red flavors, so finding this was like finding a gold mine. The flavors are so good! I put this on my wish list every year and still go out and buy more two or three more bags to get me through!
Kim J.
Have always loved this candy and eat them all the time at work. Sour, flavorful, and very chewey. Definitely recommend this pack because you don't get any of the crappy flavored. Just the good stuff!
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
When I buy a bag of Starburst, the reds are always y favorites, so this bag is right up my alley. Definitely try these!
Christine L.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the red starburst so what's better than a whole bag full of red starburst...juicy and fruity and gives you the right amount to kick that sweet tooth. Perfect for the beach , park, movies, or the pool. Maybe give them a roast next time your around a campfire...delish.
Heather S.
Collinsville, IL
All Reds All my favs. Who doesn't like the red ones. Get these great fruit chews to share with everyone.
Hannah R.
Denham Springs, LA
Reds are the best! Its why tgey get their own bag! This is a collection of the best flavors. Very tasty and chewy.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?