Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love that the bAg is all reds that's all I tend to eat anyway I always loved starburst so good never get tired
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds has the three main flavors i really enjoy and are my favorites.Great price for a great product!I often buy these on a weekly/bi-weekly basis,it just depends on how my cravings are.They get a A+ from me and maybe even higher if i could.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Starburst knows how to market to their consumers. Making a a package available of a certain variety of flavors instead of just sticking to the classic spectrum packaging. All the cherries and berry mixes are the absolute BEST. This is my favorite variation of a classic.
Tracie C.
Red is my favorite. I was so happy when they came out with a bag of all reds!
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
The reds pack is the best type of starbursts, because the reds and pinks are the best flavors in the original starburst pack! Great value, buy often.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
This is the best kind of starburst ever! The Reds and links are always a fan favorite, and to have them all in one package is amazing! It's probably one of the best things ever!
Amy P.
Neptune, NJ
What is there to say? The name says it all! If you love the reds like i do, you will love this product! The watermelon chew is phenomenal! I had these about a week ago after not having them in years and i cant stop the cravings! Delicious, highly recommended!
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I love all of the red and pink starburst so this is perfect for me. The flavor is delicious and priced reasonably. Everyone should try this!
Amy K.
clearwater, FL
I love these. I know it is strange but I only like the red Starbursts. The fact that they have a bag full of reds.......I just can't resist!
Kristine C.
Lexington, KY
By far, the best mix of flavors Starbursts has ever come up with! The only thing I'd like even better would be to have a summer seasonal citrus mix!!!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?